PDA

View Full Version : Which items to buy?

Scarcely
25-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Okay I haven't played habbo in ages and might be rejoining. I'm planning on buying MASSES of the same rare and basically control the market for it. I dont want nothing too expensive and nothing too common. Could anyone recommend what item to buy. I've got around 22T or something. Cheers

+REP to every suggestion aswell

-:Undertaker:-
25-10-2009, 02:56 PM
The romantique_clock, Gothic Ectoplasm Fountain, Deluxe Theatre Chair and Habbo Wind Turbine are all rares which are already rare but only a few remain in circulation. Other cheaper alternatives would be Love Randomiser and Shishi Odishi as alternatives as they seem pretty rare.

Obviously you could always go for higher rares such as the Pink marquee, Jupiter Smoke Machine, Yellow Solarium but they could be a tad too expensive and risky.

Scarcely
25-10-2009, 03:12 PM
The romantique_clock, Gothic Ectoplasm Fountain, Deluxe Theatre Chair and Habbo Wind Turbine are all rares which are already rare but only a few remain in circulation. Other cheaper alternatives would be Love Randomiser and Shishi Odishi as alternatives as they seem pretty rare.

Obviously you could always go for higher rares such as the Pink marquee, Jupiter Smoke Machine, Yellow Solarium but they could be a tad too expensive and risky.

Would you consider the Blood Gothic Ectoplasm Fountain? However I trust you Undertaker so I'll attempt to buy all the items you suggested. Thanks again :) + Rep

-:Undertaker:-
25-10-2009, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't go with the Red Gothic Fountain, its been released in that Wacky Weekends and it wouldn't suprise me if they just throw it under Gothic one day, of course they could do it with any rare now but I certainly wouldn't put my trust in that one.

The rares I listed are the only ones I can really see with any potential, the market at the moment isn't in good shape and is unlikely to get better for the winter so yes they are the best bets for a profit, and to control their part of the market. It will be hard to get those rares, so you will need patience. :P

Ajthedragon
26-10-2009, 08:53 PM
I'd buy lots, and lots of snow patch's in your position, and wait until xmas. (Last year they rose to an astonishing 3.5!)

I reckon you'd get your hc's worth from them. :P

Mr-Trainor
27-10-2009, 12:36 PM
At the moment, I'd say the following are worth buying:
Remember, these are only my opinions and isn't what will definately happen as no one can tell the future accurately :P

Normal Rares
-Cola Machines
-Black dragons
Colas have a high demand atm which could cause them too rise soon. Same with black dragons, buy them 5-6hc per and sell them 8-9hc per when they go up like they usually do :P

Super Rares
-Blue/red birdbaths
-Yellow fans maybe
Alot of supers have recently crashed but should rise again soon :P

Categorized Rares
-Fairy mushrooms
-Witch mushrooms
Witch mushrooms are quite hard to find atm and are definately a good buy. Also, fairy mushrooms are currently in very high demand and will be worth buying them before they are out of ecotron.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!