View Full Version : Confused. help?

joemethol
26-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Well ive been going out with this girl for a long time now,but more than once shes broke up with me to be with another person but then comes back again,she said she wont do it again and that she loves me,what should i do? am i being stupid?

Blinger1
27-10-2009, 12:38 AM
In all honesty, you are being stupid. If she has done more then once before then why wouldn't she do it again?

Nicola
27-10-2009, 12:44 AM
In all honesty, you are being stupid. If she has done more then once before then why wouldn't she do it again?

Exactly what I was thinking. She's not worth your time if she's going to keep on doing that to you.

Blinger1
27-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Exactly what I was thinking. She's not worth your time if she's going to keep on doing that to you.
What i was also going to say was, if she did it once then it could have been a mistake but twice/three times or whatever it is then it certainly wasn't.

Meanies
27-10-2009, 12:57 AM
she can say she won't do it again, but keeping to that is another thing......

Glitter
27-10-2009, 01:15 AM
she sounds like a playerrrrface!

Kyle
27-10-2009, 02:49 PM
break up with her to be with another guy

Ebbwie
30-10-2009, 11:59 AM
break up with her to be with another guy

He is'nt gay.

Anyway, say to her that you will give her one more chance. If she blows it, ditch her and find someone else. If she truly loved you, she will never dump you again.
Theres bound to be someone else in your school/collage, So just try with someone who is nice and you like.
That is the best thing I can think of ^_^

Lindsey
04-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Like people said above, ..

if u truly love this girl, stay with her.. but if she keeps breaking up with you to be with someone else, shes waisting your time, and it wasn't meant to be,

Try going out to pubs or partys, and you could try and find another girl,

Goodluck <3

xoxo
Deejay Hazy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!