PDA

View Full Version : **** Ferguson

AgnesIO
26-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Once again, the complete fool has been calling referee's cheats.

If anyone is the ruddy cheat it's him - since the FA have already charged him, perhaps they should take some ACTION against the angry fool.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2699028/Another-ref-gets-Ferg-degree.html

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00915/ref_280x390_915697a.jpg

I know Manc United fans would say 'hes suporting his team' 'he's loyal' blah blah blah, but if a lower league manager did that they would probably be fired.

The ref referee's the game NOT him.

StefanWolves
26-10-2009, 11:14 AM
You believe something from the sun?

Immenseman
26-10-2009, 11:15 AM
what other manager has been as successful as him? winning endless trophies and building team after team throughout his 23 years. sure he's rude but he can do what the hell he wants.

Cheryl
26-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Yeah well he might be a complete **** but his son is a legend!
http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/66fergie.jpg

Tinchy
26-10-2009, 12:38 PM
What do you want him to do? Turn a blind eye to all the rubbish referee decisions yesterday? Any other manager would have been furious if they were in Sir Alex's position yesterday

Geraint
26-10-2009, 12:55 PM
People just can't face the fact that Fergie says what he thinks and is obviously gutted when Man Utd lose just like any other Utd fan in the country.

Browney
26-10-2009, 01:16 PM
People just can't face the fact that Fergie says what he thinks and is obviously gutted when Man Utd lose just like any other Utd fan in the country.

Init, rather than be like "I didn't see the incident" Wenger.

Smits
26-10-2009, 01:31 PM
At least he shows emotion, unlike liverpool's manager.

Everything he is saying there i agree with. Carragher should of been off, he's done two terrible tackles, and got away with both. Evra was booked for no reason and the referee was influenced.

Black_Apalachi
26-10-2009, 01:37 PM
what other manager has been as successful as him? winning endless trophies and building team after team throughout his 23 years. sure he's rude but he can do what the hell he wants.

no he can't, lol

Everything he is saying there i agree with. Carragher should of been off, he's done two terrible tackles, and got away with both. Evra was booked for no reason and the referee was influenced.

I like Benitez's professional conduct.

I don't know why Cara's tackles were terrible either; the first one he got the ball, the second I could imagine being seen as a bad tackle but Owen was on him as much as he was on Owen.

It's not like Vidic, who knows he can't handle Torres so he resorts to just taking him out whenever possible - including twice in quick succession even though the whistle had been blown.

I can't wait for Old Trafford :).

Londonboyz
26-10-2009, 01:45 PM
You believe the sun newspaper? there like a teenagers newspaper to brainwash there mind.

Smits
26-10-2009, 01:54 PM
no he can't, lol

I don't know why Cara's tackles were terrible either; the first one he got the ball, the second I could imagine being seen as a bad tackle but Owen was on him as much as he was on Owen.

It's not like Vidic, who knows he can't handle Torres so he resorts to just taking him out whenever possible - including twice in quick succession even though the whistle had been blown.

The guy can't even smile when the second goal goes in :(

He skims the top of the ball and full on takes the guy out, anywhere else thats a warning.

And vidic deserved to be sent off, but the 'two in quik succession' you referring two, was only one. Torres tried to play on, so vidic played on and got the ball. That is if i'm thinking about the same thing. You can even hear the commentators refer to good tackles.

Jack.Lfc
26-10-2009, 02:03 PM
http://admin.clickliverpool.class-media.co.uk/admin/article/articleimages/1256519230-0003A07D9A1910272929CFF78.jpg

Andeeh
26-10-2009, 02:08 PM
its alright. He's SEEEEEEEEEEEETHING that his team has lost to liverpool 3 times in a row in the league.

Browney
26-10-2009, 02:35 PM
no he can't, lol

I think he means more that as far as United are concerned. Everyone else in the country hates United, they're all bitter.

To be honest, the Owen foul should've been straight red. He dragged Owen down. Owen was infront of him so I don't know why you think Owen was on Cara.

It's exactly like that. Cara's so overrated it's unreal. Agger and Skrtel. :love3::love7:

its alright. He's SEEEEEEEEEEEETHING that his team has lost to liverpool 3 times in a row in the league.

Bitter?

Immenseman
26-10-2009, 03:08 PM
no he can't, lol

yes he can as has been shown time and time again.

firstly, did you watch the game? secondly, rafa was so "professional" when he cracked in january, handing united the title :lol: and when he called everton a small club :rolleyes: one minute rafa is blamed when they lose 4 on the trot. then they beat united and he's a saviour again. so fickle.

Andeeh
26-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I think he means more that as far as United are concerned. Everyone else in the country hates United, they're all bitter.

To be honest, the Owen foul should've been straight red. He dragged Owen down. Owen was infront of him so I don't know why you think Owen was on Cara.

It's exactly like that. Cara's so overrated it's unreal. Agger and Skrtel. :love3::love7:

Bitter?
bitter about what?

Browney
26-10-2009, 03:59 PM
11 little reasons...
http://ventnorblog.com/copy_images/premier-league-trophy.jpg

lBlue
26-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Pass me the whiskey lads.

AgnesIO
26-10-2009, 08:16 PM
You believe something from the sun?

I believe picture evidence. nd the last time it was the Sun who got on it first..

No matter how many trophies you win, that gives you NO right to power over the referee. Yes the ref might get decisions wrong - but HE is the ref NOT the manager, or the player or the fans.

And no he shouldn't have any say in what happens. I mean all the time he tries and influence the referee's decisions, he tries to have an impact on added time - yet if liverpool FANS do it, that's wrong?

Sorry Jake, but that is rubbish.

What do you want him to do? Turn a blind eye to all the rubbish referee decisions yesterday? Any other manager would have been furious if they were in Sir Alex's position yesterday

Most other manager's keep the mouths shut. As said above, the ref might make a wrong decision, but if you ever referee a game of football you will realise you have seconds to decide - not hours (like Ferguson seems to think)

luce
26-10-2009, 08:30 PM

it really pisses me off when he doesn't do anything. Liverpool score he looks like he's going to **** himself with rage it's like Fergie can't celebrate but he gives it a go bless him even with his pace maker!!

As for your second paragraph I agree.

Jack.Lfc
26-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Pass me the whiskey lads.
I sit by the dugout and the abuse he was getting was amazing.

CHA!NGANG
26-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Hm, I honestly saw nothing wrong with the First tackle Carra made. He got the ball, enough of it to be a decent tackle. The 2nd one was debatable. If Owen hadn't grabbed Carra's shirt too then it's a red but he did hence why it wasn't. I did think some decisions went against United, but it seems to me whenever United loose it's always the refs fault according to SAF. No doubt he is one of the best managers in the world but he has to stop blaming the refs sometimes and look at the recent transfers he's made. His midfield is looking a shambles at the moment. No-one stands out and that's where they lost the game yesterday really.

lBlue
26-10-2009, 09:17 PM
I sit by the dugout and the abuse he was getting was amazing.
Don't know what it's like at COMS because it's on the otherside of the ground however I presume he gets a load of stick.

Can't wait for the day he dies.

AgnesIO
26-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Don't know what it's like at COMS because it's on the otherside of the ground however I presume he gets a load of stick.

Can't wait for the day he dies.

I hate Ferguson, but that is going to far.

Wishing anyone's death is wrong.

Jibbish
26-10-2009, 09:22 PM

even osama bin laden? :$

AgnesIO
26-10-2009, 09:26 PM
even osama bin laden? :$

Why may I ask was it him you picked out? ;)

But too an extent yes and no. But Ferguson does not go around killing everyone. I think if someone commits a crime, the same thing should be done to them.

lBlue
26-10-2009, 09:27 PM

meh meh meh meh meh dont do that dont do this meh meh meh meh meh

Least he's speeding up the process with all the drink.

Jibbish
26-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Why may I ask was it him you picked out? ;)

But too an extent yes and no. But Ferguson does not go around killing everyone. I think if someone commits a crime, the same thing should be done to them.
bu then the person who is re commiting the crime to them, will be as bad?

AgnesIO
26-10-2009, 10:11 PM
bu then the person who is re commiting the crime to them, will be as bad?

That's like saying the people who have to hang people in some countries are bad?

Are you trying to say that Sadam Hussain should not have been hung?

Jibbish
26-10-2009, 10:21 PM
That's like saying the people who have to hang people in some countries are bad?

Are you trying to say that Sadam Hussain should not have been hung?
Leaving him to rot in jail, would of been a better punishment

I think if someone commits a crime, the same thing should be done to them.
Okay, say if PERSON A commits a murder, and was sentenced to death. PERSON B had to do it, would that not make PERSON B a murderer too?

Black_Apalachi
27-10-2009, 01:12 AM
The guy can't even smile when the second goal goes in :(

He skims the top of the ball and full on takes the guy out, anywhere else thats a warning.

And vidic deserved to be sent off, but the 'two in quik succession' you referring two, was only one. Torres tried to play on, so vidic played on and got the ball. That is if i'm thinking about the same thing. You can even hear the commentators refer to good tackles.

When United score, Ferguson is jumping about cheering. When Liverpool score, Benitez remains calm, avoids rubbing it in the face of the opposing manager and focuses on the rest of the game as it's not won until the final whistle is blown. It's all part of professional conduct and I respect that.

Bitter?

I only hate United because of the way their manager and many of their key players act. It's nothing to do with their success (I know you weren't saying this, but I'm just making a point), Arsenal are a very successful team yet I respect and enjoy watching them as Wenger is a good professional manager and his players always seem to show good conduct.

I won't argue about the Owen tackle because there are plenty of referees who would have gave it a red, plenty who would have given the yellow and even a few who would have overlooked the whole issue.

I wouldn't say Cara is overrated at all. I would agree he's not having the best season so far, but he has been a lifeline for us on many occasions and is a key player which he showed against United on Sunday.

yes he can as has been shown time and time again.

firstly, did you watch the game? secondly, rafa was so "professional" when he cracked in january, handing united the title :lol: and when he called everton a small club :rolleyes: one minute rafa is blamed when they lose 4 on the trot. then they beat united and he's a saviour again. so fickle.

What are you on about Jake? :l Just because Ferguson thinks he's God, doesn't mean he is. He has no more right to abuse officials than any other manager or anyone in football. I won't bother saying any more because the below quote from CHA!NGANG is perfect.

Hm, I honestly saw nothing wrong with the First tackle Carra made. He got the ball, enough of it to be a decent tackle. The 2nd one was debatable. If Owen hadn't grabbed Carra's shirt too then it's a red but he did hence why it wasn't. I did think some decisions went against United, but it seems to me whenever United loose it's always the refs fault according to SAF. No doubt he is one of the best managers in the world but he has to stop blaming the refs sometimes and look at the recent transfers he's made. His midfield is looking a shambles at the moment. No-one stands out and that's where they lost the game yesterday really.

http://admin.clickliverpool.class-media.co.uk/admin/article/articleimages/1256519230-0003A07D9A1910272929CFF78.jpg

They were idiots for trying to collect them. It would be much easier and far more effective to just burst them :P.

Immenseman
27-10-2009, 02:14 AM
sir alex ferguson says it all. footballing god. enough said. he once said something about a perch ;) almost done.

Browney
27-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Hm, I honestly saw nothing wrong with the First tackle Carra made. He got the ball, enough of it to be a decent tackle. The 2nd one was debatable. If Owen hadn't grabbed Carra's shirt too then it's a red but he did hence why it wasn't.

Well no, the referree just bottled it. We see it all the time.

I only hate United because of the way their manager and many of their key players act. It's nothing to do with their success (I know you weren't saying this, but I'm just making a point), Arsenal are a very successful team yet I respect and enjoy watching them as Wenger is a good professional manager and his players always seem to show good conduct.

Rafa Benitez is sooo professional. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVZBaf190H0)

I won't argue about the Owen tackle because there are plenty of referees who would have gave it a red, plenty who would have given the yellow and even a few who would have overlooked the whole issue.

Fair enough.

I wouldn't say Cara is overrated at all. I would agree he's not having the best season so far, but he has been a lifeline for us on many occasions and is a key player which he showed against United on Sunday.

By dragging Owen down?

BoomItsClowgon
27-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Once again, the complete fool has been calling referee's cheats.

If anyone is the ruddy cheat it's him - since the FA have already charged him, perhaps they should take some ACTION against the angry fool.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2699028/Another-ref-gets-Ferg-degree.html

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00915/ref_280x390_915697a.jpg

I know Manc United fans would say 'hes suporting his team' 'he's loyal' blah blah blah, but if a lower league manager did that they would probably be fired.

The ref referee's the game NOT him.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

AgnesIO
27-10-2009, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=BoomItsClowgon;6122691] *REMOVED* QUOTE]

HAAA

I am the glory hunter?

Incase you didn't notice I follow LEYTON ORIENT (Wait that's a League 1 team isn't it? Oh and didn't we lose 4-0 on saturday? Oh yeh we did :$)

You can talk about glory hunting mate.

CHA!NGANG
27-10-2009, 05:58 PM
HAAA

I am the glory hunter?

Incase you didn't notice I follow LEYTON ORIENT (Wait that's a League 1 team isn't it? Oh and didn't we lose 4-0 on saturday? Oh yeh we did :$)

I support Leyton Orient too but a 4-0 loss is nothing to be proud of :P

Well, I support Arsenal as I have always been an Arsenal fan and I live 20 mins away from the ground and have gone to a lot of matches in my time but my dad supports Leyton Orient and owns a house 5 mins away from the ground so I try and see them when I can too.

BoomItsClowgon
27-10-2009, 06:05 PM
HAAA

I am the glory hunter?

You thick lard. You said you support Leyton Orient, which you claim to be YOUR local team. :rolleyes: How can this be when there's Colchester United. DUH.

Oh and you said you support that Spanish side Seville.

Would you like me to get the quotes? ;)

Tbh i don't believe in having a second team.

Black_Apalachi
27-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Rafa Benitez is sooo professional. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVZBaf190H0)

I don't get it...

By dragging Owen down?

Yep that's the only thing he did for the whole 90 minutes kk.

AgnesIO
27-10-2009, 06:08 PM
I support Leyton Orient too but a 4-0 loss is nothing to be proud of :P

Well, I support Arsenal as I have always been an Arsenal fan and I live 20 mins away from the ground and have gone to a lot of matches in my time but my dad supports Leyton Orient and owns a house 5 mins away from the ground so I try and see them when I can too.

I know - I was saying if we lost 4-0 how does that make me a 'glory' hunter :P

StefanWolves
27-10-2009, 06:13 PM
You thick lard. You said you support Leyton Orient, which you claim to be YOUR local team. :rolleyes: How can this be when there's Colchester United. DUH.

Oh and you said you support that Spanish side Seville.

Would you like me to get the quotes? ;)

Tbh i don't believe in having a second team.
What the hell is your problem? you can't say that because he supports Orient over Colchester that he's glory hunting? to be honest mate that's quite a pathetic statement.

Also, he's told you before, he lives in Seville for a few months of the year as his DAD is SPANISH. Sevilla aren't exactly huge in La Liga anyway, so I don't see where you're going with that one either.

As I have shown you have no right to call anyone 'thick lard'.

CHA!NGANG
27-10-2009, 06:20 PM
What the hell is your problem? you can't say that because he supports Orient over Colchester that he's glory hunting? to be honest mate that's quite a pathetic statement.

Also, he's told you before, he lives in Seville for a few months of the year as his DAD is SPANISH. Sevilla aren't exactly huge in La Liga anyway, so I don't see where you're going with that one either.

Sevilla are the 3rd best team in Spain :P But I know what you mean. And yeah I suppose it does mean he isn't glory hunting. Out of intrest, why do you support Leyton Orient? I have nothing against it, just wondering.

Also, I don't really have a 2nd team, but I like Leyton Orient and go to see them when I can.

StefanWolves
27-10-2009, 06:35 PM
I always thought the better teams in La Liga were Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, and Athletico Madrid (Champions League teams) ? then teams like Seville, Deportivo...

CHA!NGANG
27-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I always thought the better teams in La Liga were Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, and Athletico Madrid (Champions League teams) ? then teams like Seville, Deportivo...

Valencia aren't in the Champions League, Sevilla are.

Top clubs in spain are: Barca, Madrid, Sevilla, Atheltico Madrid, Valencia. The rest are average.

Sevilla are 3rd at the moment and close on the tail of Barca and Madrid.

StefanWolves
27-10-2009, 06:48 PM

Top clubs in spain are: Barca, Madrid, Sevilla, Atheltico Madrid, Valencia. The rest are average.

Wow, I stand corrected. :P

Makes me wonder, why on earth did Villa & co stay at Valencia if they're not the CL? :/

AgnesIO
27-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Sevilla are the 3rd best team in Spain :P But I know what you mean. And yeah I suppose it does mean he isn't glory hunting. Out of intrest, why do you support Leyton Orient? I have nothing against it, just wondering.

Also, I don't really have a 2nd team, but I like Leyton Orient and go to see them when I can.

My mum has always supported them. She doesn't go anymore, but while my family is in England I do.

I know what you mean though - what a strange team to support! :)

Yep most teams are pretty bad tbh. Although it has improved over the years. Football quality in Spain is generally improving now, but due to two of the largest teams in Europe, the Spanish La Liga BBVA is somewhat similar to the Scotish premier - two world class teams (well compared to the rest :P)

CHA!NGANG
27-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Wow, I stand corrected. :P

Makes me wonder, why on earth did Villa & co stay at Valencia if they're not the CL? :/

Got a good feeling this year about Valencia, I think they'll make it to the 4th spot ahead of A. Madrid which will lead to Aguero being sold.

As for the question, not sure to be honest. Valencia were going to sell as they had big finacial problems but they got rescued last minute so didn't have to. Villa I'd say is similar to Totti and De Rossi in that way. They could easily move to Champions League teams but want to stay loyal to Roma which is fair enough.

StefanWolves
27-10-2009, 06:58 PM
True, and yeah La Liga is really nothing like the Premier League, completely different in all honesty. They only have two major teams. Which is why I think overall the Premiership is still a far better league than La Liga, yeh they can have all the 'Galactico's' they want, but it still doesn't change the fact the rest of their league is poor.

Can't believe I'm saying this... But I can't wait till City spend some serious cash and show those cocky Real Madrid *******s how to go on a spending spree.

CHA!NGANG
27-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Na I prefur Madrid spending. At least the are a prestigous team and have a reputation of being a world class team. Madrid has always been the team to be. They also have bursts of spending, and I can see City just spending and spending.
Plus, Madrid are spending to become a better team, City are spending to become a new team. Big difference in my opinion.

StefanWolves
27-10-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm just patriotic. :P ;)

Andeeh
27-10-2009, 08:13 PM
I quite like Sevilla in La Liga saw a couple of games of them playing and Kanoute and Jesus Navas are very good players :)

CHA!NGANG
27-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Yeah Navas is very very good. Wouldn't surprise me if a big club snapped him up. I recon he could move to Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal one day. Man U don't need more wingers really as they have Nani, Giggs, Park, Valencia. Madrid might even snap him up as they need wingers, that's if they can't sign Ribery.

Geraint
27-10-2009, 08:29 PM
He'd probably only go to Madrid or Barcelona as he suffers from severe homesickness. Might even be too hard for him to travel as far as them places.

CHA!NGANG
27-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Ahright didn't know that. Yeah In that case I'd say Madrid. Saying that, Sevilla are a decent side as it is so if he stays put then he's at a decent side.

Browney
27-10-2009, 08:48 PM
I don't get it...

There's Benitez sweeping his hands as if to say "That's it." as his Liverpool side go 2-0 up against Blackburn.

Yep that's the only thing he did for the whole 90 minutes kk.

No, but big moments from players define matches. Goals, passes, great tackles and poor tackles. That's like saying other than a couple of situations, Bramble was awesome last season.

Black_Apalachi
28-10-2009, 02:40 PM
There's Benitez sweeping his hands as if to say "That's it." as his Liverpool side go 2-0 up against Blackburn.

Oh so offensive, at least he doesn't stand there chewin the cud in your face :rolleyes:.

No, but big moments from players define matches. Goals, passes, great tackles and poor tackles. That's like saying other than a couple of situations, Bramble was awesome last season.

Yeah I know, like the countless fantastic tackles Cara makes day in day out?

Browney
28-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Oh so offensive, at least he doesn't stand there chewin the cud in your face :rolleyes:.

Writing off another manager's team infront of Big Sam's face is a bit more offensive than a bit of Wrigley's Spearmint don't you think?

Yeah I know, like the countless fantastic tackles Cara makes day in day out?

He's paid to do that. But when he makes attempted tackles like the Owen one, it shows over-rated he is. Just because he's capable, and would get in most teams, doesn't mean he's world-class.

Black_Apalachi
28-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Wow, the guy shows one bit of emotion for once in his life. So he is human then.

How does putting your body on the line and risking a red card for your team, make you over-rated? :S

BoomItsClowgon
28-10-2009, 03:15 PM

I never said that because he supports Orient over Colchester that he is a glory hunter. What i'm saying is how can he call orient his local team when he lives directly in Colchester? :)

It still doesn't matter if Sevilla aren't huge or world class in La Liga, it doesn't matter if you moving from England - Spain, in my opinion you should support one team and ONE team only.

That's like saying i support Manchester United but because i have "family" over in Spain and i sometimes go over there, i will support FC Barcelona as well as supporting Manchester United. Ye, great. :rolleyes:

StefanWolves
28-10-2009, 03:26 PM
I never said that because he supports Orient over Colchester that he is a glory hunter. What i'm saying is how can he call orient his local team when he lives directly in Colchester? :)

It still doesn't matter if Sevilla aren't huge or world class in La Liga, it doesn't matter if you moving from England - Spain, in my opinion you should support one team and ONE team only.

That's like saying i support Manchester United but because i have "family" over in Spain and i sometimes go over there, i will support FC Barcelona as well as supporting Manchester United. Ye, great. :rolleyes:
Okay, then, put it this way. You can't support England because you support Man Utd! you live in Manchester and you can only support one team!!!!!!

Same principles.

You also forget Spain (Sevilla) is his second home... arghhhhhhhhhh get it into that brain of yours.

BoomItsClowgon
28-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Okay, then, put it this way. You can't support England because you support Man Utd! you live in Manchester and you can only support one team!!!!!!

Same principles.

You also forget Spain (Sevilla) is his second home... arghhhhhhhhhh get it into that brain of yours.

Your not making much sense here babe.

You can support two teams... Your Club and your Country. There's nothing wrong if you supporting your ONE and ONLY Club and you have your Country team on the side.

So what if Sevilla was his third home. :S What is the point of supporting TWO CLUB teams? I see no point in that.

Basically your loyalty means nothing when you say you have a 'second team.

Sex1
28-10-2009, 03:43 PM
I support Brazil

StefanWolves
28-10-2009, 03:43 PM
They're in separate leagues and are never going to meet in competitive football :@

CHA!NGANG
28-10-2009, 04:22 PM
It's just his opinion that he thinks you can't support Two Clubs. It's a fair opinion and I'm sure others will agree but others won't which is also fair. I don't agree in someways but it all depends on the situation. If you support two teams in the same league it's wrong. If you live in London and support United and Leyton Orient then I think that's wrong but if you live in the UK and in Spain then it's prefectly find to support one team in each country I think.

AgnesIO
28-10-2009, 09:21 PM
It's just his opinion that he thinks you can't support Two Clubs. It's a fair opinion and I'm sure others will agree but others won't which is also fair. I don't agree in someways but it all depends on the situation. If you support two teams in the same league it's wrong. If you live in London and support United and Leyton Orient then I think that's wrong but if you live in the UK and in Spain then it's prefectly find to support one team in each country I think.

Agreed.

As a football fan that loves football, I cnnot be seriously expected to get a plane to England every week to the O's. Sevilla is a team I have watched for a long time, as stated I love football - so therefore I watch it in both countries. And how often are Orient on TV? :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!