PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Painting

Krillin
26-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Is now under the Halloween section for 3 credits. I defiantly saw this coming, the head in the jar is in there as well. Loling at everyone that payed hcs for these -.-

-:Undertaker:-
26-10-2009, 06:55 PM
I never understand people who pay mad prices for something so unpredictable, but i'm sure if they didn't everything would be a lot more dull. On the poster, it reminds me of the Father of Habbo and suprisingly isn't overpriced.

Mr-Trainor
26-10-2009, 07:04 PM
I thought that was a different jar because it has a duck in it :S Does it change when you double click it?

!Trex
26-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Yer it deos change to a head ^

Ajthedragon
26-10-2009, 09:04 PM
I think you'll find people generally wanted one before anybody else which is why they paid those mad prices, but I have to say the amount people were willing to pay for the habboween paintings is a lot, and their price in the catalogue is 3c, to die for. ;/

Mr-Trainor
26-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Yer it deos change to a head ^

K, thanks for clearing that up :P When I saw the duck in the jar, in catalogue, I thought they looked abit to similar to be different items. But it's like with urban, Habbo made the clean and tidy desks different items, rather than making them clickable.

!Trex
26-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Yer i would have sed summin like that - but i was in a rush as i literally typed that reply whilst i was buying a T, soz lol

marine
26-10-2009, 11:33 PM
People have also been saying that there are 2 versions of the poster, that the people on each side are swapped round and that it's not the same as the one in the catalogue which i find funny to be honest.. xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!