PDA

View Full Version : iPod touch

graffiti
26-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Basically im getting an ipod touch 32gb for xmas and I wanna know some decent apps for it, fun ones btw, thnkassssssssssssssssss +rep 2

Judge Judy
26-10-2009, 10:16 PM
If you got Facebook, then get Facebook app.......
Fun ones hmm let's see:
Bloons, Lemonade Tycoon, Darts, Flight Control, FS5 Hockey, HarborMaster, BeerPong, WildWest Pinball, Tap Tap Revenge (2 & 3), PAC-MAN, iBowl, iCopter, Tap of War, JellyCar, VW Scirocco, FingerFoos (mind you need at least one other iPod user with Bluetooth to play this), Paper Toss, Minigore (ftw), Topple2

Mixed of free and paid apps in there.

graffiti
26-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks :) and whats this Jailbreak thing, are you privaliged much if you do this? Is it risky?

Judge Judy
26-10-2009, 10:22 PM
jailbreak is like 'hacking' into ipod so you can get themes and apps that would be in the app store for free (in a nutshell).
so priviliged in a sense that you can get what would be paid apps for free, on the other hand at times your ipod freezes/lags. edit: but hey i'd choose free apps to a birra lag anytime of the week x]
Can be risky but most of time jailbreak works. I don't bother myself cause I don't want to take a risk seeing as I'm on my fifth iPod (not touch :P)

graffiti
26-10-2009, 10:29 PM
I don't think I'll take the risk, I think I will just buy apps instead.. not as if they actually cost alot o.o

Markeh
27-10-2009, 02:14 AM
If your using iBowl, make sure the iPod is securely in it's case, or your holding onto it well. A friend used his slipcase while using iBowl. iPod flew across his room. Not a good thing.

I'd get Ragdoll Buster. And urbanspoon, nearest, google earth, and Nimbuzz (MSN, yahoo and LOADS more... For free)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!