http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/95Hotel_Top_new_4.png

Adding:

Furniture

New entrance to room?

Plants & Fish in window tank

Other (Add Suggestions!)

Accipiter
27-10-2009, 06:32 PM
dudeeeeeeeee just post it when its finished.

and add stairs or a lift, because we'd be ****** getting to the rest of the hotel without them.

Kyle
27-10-2009, 07:02 PM
i dont liek et

Edited by iSarcastix (Forum Moderator): Please make worthwhile criticisms rather than short replies, thank you.

Swinkid
27-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Its nice, but would you stop making new posts for it, and just use one post!!

rifleboyaka
27-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Just post it when its finished.

Don't like it :(

Sex1
27-10-2009, 10:09 PM
The walls aren't shaded.

Chancer!!
28-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Its coming along slowely... ^^

Accipiter
29-10-2009, 09:47 AM
well you made the layout from the image on puhekupla, which makes it **** right there, its not hard to make a room from scratch, fair enough if you only grabbed the tiles to make your own room but you took the whole shape >_>

for the windows, if they're not from somewhere else, i like whats been done everything else is boring and lacks colours, just because habbo hotel is orange on the outside doesn't make it orange on the inside.

Cheryl
29-10-2009, 11:17 AM
well you made the layout from the image on puhekupla, which makes it **** right there, its not hard to make a room from scratch, fair enough if you only grabbed the tiles to make your own room but you took the whole shape >_>

for the windows, if they're not from somewhere else, i like whats been done everything else is boring and lacks colours, just because habbo hotel is orange on the outside doesn't make it orange on the inside.

yep, I noticed that too, why even bother, people will always find you out!

e5
29-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Any updates on this?:) Will look better with more stuff in, i'm sure ...

thorn
06-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Quite nice, but yeah post it when its done...

Otherwise people see it, it registers, then when you post it again people will be like OMG U STOLE THT

And there will be a lot more, better comments..

coz you can't comment on un finished work.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!