PDA

View Full Version : Basic Member System

TedCocker
28-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Hey!
Am new here, been refered by a friend of mine after I asked for website help, apparntly everyone here should be able to help me :)

I am basicly after a system where members sign up (pay a fee through paypal) and they can then login to a part of the site, I would also like the site to have a members list which lists the members - maybe a basic page for each 1 with fields which are made when people signup?

Should be pretty easy to do and I do have a very in depth business plan for this - I have done 1 before and it worked fine but I need another website now!

I have all of the site content (pages, write ups etc) so all I need is this basic system, I dont mind if it is a script you have found on the net or whatever as long as it works as I want it to.

I can pay the person who helps me with Paypal, am open to offers of what this will cost to be implemented. If you would like a % share in the business this could also be negotiated although most normally prefer being paid up front which is fine.

I will not be posting more details about the project on here and would also request the details are not posted on here by anyone who PMs me about it.

DuxRawr
29-10-2009, 12:41 PM
I have a members system, but its now more of a cms

DuxRawr
29-10-2009, 01:25 PM
sorry about that; I have a members system and it has all the CMS features such as add pages , edit news and stuff similar to that. But for more info PM me

RastaLulz
29-10-2009, 08:34 PM
I'd do it, but I wouldn't know how to work with PayPal.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!