PDA

View Full Version : What ****es you off the most about runescape

Annihillating
23-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Title says it all What ****es you off the most about runescape

me its when your online but you dont play runescape for bout 3 mins becaus e your doing something else then it automaticly logs out that seriously ****es me off
[Edited by snapshot] (forum moderator) There is no need to swear it is against the habbo/x way. Thread closed.

Zebila
23-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Title says it all What ****es you off the most about runescape

me its when your online but you dont play runescape for bout 3 mins becaus e your doing something else then it automaticly logs out that seriously ****es me off

First of all there is no need to swear. Also the logging off thing is to prevent people from autoing and giving other people a chance to get into fuller worlds, so it just seems your being greedy.

The only thing that slightly annoys me is that people like you are allowed to play RuneScape.

Overall i love RuneScape more than any game i have ever played in my life, there is nothing really wrong with it. Just afew downfalls, not major ones.

Annihillating
23-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Whats wrong with
people like you?
and even if you dont like us you cant stop us from playing it!!

Clo
23-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Yes, probably the signing out thing. Although I know there's a good reason it signs you out. :)

Zebila
23-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Whats wrong with?
and even if you dont like us you cant stop us from playing it!!

Lol, i don't like people who are 10 years old and can't talk in english on a game where you are suppost to be a civil community.

Clo
23-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Yes but he said a few hours ago now that he's going to start talking English properly. :) So no need to argue over something stupid once again. *_*

Iambikez
23-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Runescape is 10x better than habbo. The only bad part about runescape is that the rock crabs are always crouded.

:kader
24-07-2005, 08:21 AM
I hate it when people who can't afford things say that they are rubbish, when they aren't, like find_out.

ullie
24-07-2005, 08:22 AM
I hate nothing about runescape.

find_out
24-07-2005, 08:25 AM
I hate it when people who can't afford things say that they are rubbish, when they aren't, like find_out.
What About Me?

Jamus_Solari
24-07-2005, 10:46 AM
I hate auto-logging off when you are fishing for example , and i hate the way your character can't find the quickest root to run properly and ends up runnig backwards.

I also hate the really high level players who act like ****s.

Sank
24-07-2005, 02:24 PM
I hate it when your running, and then you randomly run back.

;[

Thats so annoying, but overall, its the best online game.

Niall_05
24-07-2005, 02:31 PM
my things i hate about it

1. u can walk through other players
2.the amont of lagg it makes for habbo
3.the 3 min logging off thing
4.click to go to the left u go to the right
5.the music
6.the starter clothes
7.the amount it costs to be a member for 30 days
8.the amont of skills only for members

i think thats about it

Clo
24-07-2005, 02:37 PM
About The Last Thing You Said.
It Wouldn't Be Fair For Members If There Wasn't Enough Skills For Just Members To Do. As They Have Paid An Expensive Price To Get Members, And If It Was Just The Same As F2P Then It Would Be A Waste Of Money.

kasi
24-07-2005, 02:37 PM
I hate it when people ask you for stuff and when it logs you out after a minute or so.

Infrontation
24-07-2005, 02:39 PM
I hate the auto-logging too.. I also hate the people who go around relekka and collect like all the rock crabs so there "his/her's" and if you attack one they start calling you a noob :l

nets
24-07-2005, 06:54 PM
my things i hate about it

1. u can walk through other players
2.the amont of lagg it makes for habbo
3.the 3 min logging off thing
4.click to go to the left u go to the right
5.the music
6.the starter clothes
7.the amount it costs to be a member for 30 days
8.the amont of skills only for members

i think thats about it
1) If you could not walk through other players then you would get trapped in places like banks, also you could get trapped by clans in the wilderness.
2)Any one who plays RuneScape propperly will realise that Habbo is a load of rubish, and does'nt deserve to be played.
3)Zebila has stated why that is placed on the game.
4)You can mute the music by clicking the spanner logo.
5)You decide which clothing you have at the start.
7)You do not need to be a member to play the game.
8)You will find that the majourity of skills are avaiable to all players.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!