PDA

View Full Version : Adventurers Log

TonyBest
28-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Just to let you all know theres a new feature on the homepage of the rs website, its called the adventurers Log, it'll keep track of what uve recently done, what levels uve reached in a skill, who u last killed etc. and it can be found by going to this link: http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/

Note: You must be a member to view your own adventures log and can only see other members's log's aswell as long as its set to public. Oh and you must login to the site to see your friends list and quest list.

TonyBest
28-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Edit: You can no longer access the adventurer's log, it has been removed. It was only put up to see if it was working, and since it was they later removed it (it was a quiet release BETA version of it) For those who didnt see it, heres a pic i found of it:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape/images/thumb/2/2e/Adventurer%27s_log.png/543px-Adventurer%27s_log.png

Orangeesh
28-10-2009, 10:54 PM
interesting looks good.

Arch
28-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Reminds me of hi-scores with some other info :P

Jord
29-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Quite cool if I might say :D Would be good if we could get them into sig form

that would be great just look at my sig and you could see I went up a def lvl or something

Alex3213
29-10-2009, 07:59 AM
It's back again :P

I really like it actually would be a great thing to see what people have been doing but don't talk to much :)

Mint
29-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Big mistake by Jagex releasing it prematurely. It seems to be working fine so they might as well just announce it now. I love how you can see what good drops someone got.

TonyBest
29-10-2009, 12:10 PM
also if u have a forum avatar for the RS Forum (You can get one from the Photo Booth (near makeover mage - members only) and it would display there aswell.

Kdwndr8
29-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Quite cool if I might say :D Would be good if we could get them into sig form

that would be great just look at my sig and you could see I went up a def lvl or something
Look in my sig. :D My friend makes them.

Arch
29-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Yeah but anyone could make them and lie and write anything
if it was exact off rs you couldnt lie and write w/e

Anyways yeah seems to work good and i like it :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!