PDA

View Full Version : Trolling

iamdanny
29-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi,

I basically signed up cause Habbox is really bugging me atm. Now you have the mall tele in HxHD we keep getting Habbox users coming in and trolling and advertising, its against the habbo way and I don't see managers trying to sort this. I don't mind Habboxers coming in and being pleasant but when they constantly come in and are abusive and advertise its not acceptable.

dogboy123
29-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi,

I basically signed up cause Habbox is really bugging me atm. Now you have the mall tele in HxHD we keep getting Habbox users coming in and trolling and advertising, its against the habbo way and I don't see managers trying to sort this. I don't mind Habboxers coming in and being pleasant but when they constantly come in and are abusive and advertise its not acceptable.

And when I thought they couldnt get any more immature.

PM me with names of those who do it. Hopefully something'll be done unlike from the other side

Nixt
29-10-2009, 04:55 PM
I am not in HxHD very often, but I can convey an opinion I guess. What exactly do you propose Managers do? They can kick advertisers and spammers, they can report them and they can 'ban' them from the room, but ultimately there is very little they can do to stop them. If you have any better suggestions I am sure HxHD management would be happy to listen.

HotelUser
29-10-2009, 05:09 PM
People have been complaining here about being kicked from your room, for being from Habbox:
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=6125214

wixard
29-10-2009, 06:11 PM
when people posted complaints on hffm's forum you told them to stop moaning and to PM the complaint ......

YET HERE YOU ARE, POSTING A THREAD?????

Immenseman
29-10-2009, 06:15 PM
lmao irony it's funny how all the people who posted in this thread other than garion have been in hffm room causing troubles!! :lol: include me in that list too. was funny when we all got behind their bar :lol: give and take my friend, give and take.

dogboy123
29-10-2009, 06:19 PM
lmao irony it's funny how all the people who posted in this thread other than garion have been in hffm room causing troubles!! :lol: include me in that list too. was funny when we all got behind their bar :lol: give and take my friend, give and take.

ben and garion tyvm

wixard
29-10-2009, 06:21 PM

but we were sensible and nice and didn't get kicked once, so we win.

unlike some habbox staff coff coff coff coff coff coff coff

Immenseman
29-10-2009, 06:21 PM
innit hoteluser got kicked like 100 times. i just asked to come in cuz i was staff (lol) and they let me in then i told them to let everyone in

HotelUser
29-10-2009, 06:27 PM
innit hoteluser got kicked like 100 times. i just asked to come in cuz i was staff (lol) and they let me in then i told them to let everyone in

A right holder in HFFM's lounge:
http://macmee.com/screenshots/Screen_shot_2009-10-28_at_10.10.55_PM-20091028-221724.png

You wouldn't be manipulating the truth now, would you Jake:P?

Immenseman
29-10-2009, 06:35 PM
ok sit here and tell me you weren't kicked over 10 times the other night ;)

HotelUser
29-10-2009, 06:40 PM
ok sit here and tell me you weren't kicked over 10 times the other night ;)

I know we were all kicked last night (including yourself, which you mysteriously forgot make a case out of;)).

There was one time when they kicked all of the Habbox users from the lounge room. The screenshot I posted is showing one of their right holders tell me we were pointlessly being kicked (because we're not of the HFFM crowd).

Oh, and the lady in the purple told me it was another Habbox visitor who was being rambunctious *hint*:P

Immenseman
29-10-2009, 06:44 PM
i wasn't kicked once actually lol. i know you weren't causing trouble really. they were kicking you for being from habbox, lool!

hah
30-10-2009, 06:09 PM
david kicked Softy for asking him his age :ll

Yoshimitsui
30-10-2009, 06:42 PM
If i remember rightly i saw a thread on here detailing user from other sites doing the same in the Habbox room. It will be a select few that visit each particular site who have nothing better to do, however coming and blaming the managers here will not sort anything. Kick and block them from your rooms.

dogboy123
30-10-2009, 09:32 PM
If i remember rightly i saw a thread on here detailing user from other sites doing the same in the Habbox room. It will be a select few that visit each particular site who have nothing better to do, however coming and blaming the managers here will not sort anything. Kick and block them from your rooms.

Nothing to worry about really, hes just being very immature and copied summit i posted in their forums and changed it.

Bless

Black_Apalachi
31-10-2009, 01:40 AM
Fansites being advertised on Habbo is nothing new and Habbox's name is spammed surprisingly little compared to other fansites. As for whatever room you were talking about, the HxHD is the only room that managers have control over so I don't see what you can possibly be imaging that can be done here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!