PDA

View Full Version : How would i?

GoldenMerc
29-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Well i download my music from a youtube downloader and it puts [YOUTUBE] infront, how would i remove this? like i have maybe 100 songs with it, if i could find a way to automatically delete the word youtube from the names it would be great :P
Ross
+REPPPP

Yoshimitsui
29-10-2009, 11:34 PM
I reckon you would just have to search for all with YouTube and manually rename them. And when you convert them change the name beforehand ;)

Laurensh1
29-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Multiple file changer that removes the first x characters of all file names? :)
Or you also have ones that replace certain words (so it looks all [youtube] and then replaces it with e.g. : "" (nothing). So it deletes that.

Meree.
29-10-2009, 11:35 PM
I reckon you would just have to search for all with YouTube and manually rename them. And when you convert them change the name beforehand ;)

Either try that, or right click the song, properties, & then edit the name via there. :)

GoldenMerc
30-10-2009, 12:54 AM
If i could mass remove [YOUTUBE] from the start of the song names that would be a start then remove the [HQ] or w.ee aha :P

Sunny.
31-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Have you tried changing to a different youtube downloader. The one I have allows you to rename the file to anything you want before downloading.

Otherwise what Laurensh said shud work!

The Professor
31-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Have you tried changing to a different youtube downloader. The one I have allows you to rename the file to anything you want before downloading.

Otherwise what Laurensh said shud work!

This thing ^

You may as well manually sort the ones you've got now, it'll only take you 10 mins or so and by the time you've downloaded and set up a program to do it for you you could've done it yourself.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!