PDA

View Full Version : Lets Remember All The Things About Old Habbo! :]

Xoim
30-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Yup...
Old habbo is leaving us pretty soon!
But I want you to share what your best habbo experience was, Before beta.

You can talk about:
The scams, hacks and scripts available at the time
The friends you had
The time you joined

And basically anything you think was a good or bad thing about old habbo.
No negative comments though! :]

dogboy123
30-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Theres just a feel about it that gives off a nice feeling

ecstasy
30-10-2009, 07:08 PM
being a noob were the best days of habbo :')

hah
30-10-2009, 07:10 PM
the old yellow console

and **** anyone seen the way habbos walk on beta

-puke

Xoim
30-10-2009, 07:13 PM
xD
You'll get used to it
I did when I was a beta tester

wummer
30-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Being a noob, old console, back in the good ol' days

rifleboyaka
30-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Asking for free furni :D

ecstasy
30-10-2009, 07:50 PM
oh the noise it made when you got a message on the old console was pro

iBlueBox
30-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Rember the time when everyone scripted colas in a little room, always wonderd how they did it :L

Xoim
30-10-2009, 08:50 PM
I miss the cinema and how you could dress up ;[

Kyle
31-10-2009, 03:02 AM
xD
You'll get used to it
I did when I was a beta tester
there really was no need to add that since it's not an achievement; half the hotel were 'beta testers'

I miss the cinema and how you could dress up ;[

you probably werent even on habbo then

Blinger1
31-10-2009, 03:21 AM
Heightmap, rawdata (the blank message method) umm... cdc/ddk/iou and "krews" altogether! Hmm.. Krews.net, stevoslabs everything like that. It was great!!

My first ever scripting was from cactus to dinos and the dude told me to google "wpe" NFI. What it was back then.

JustDAVE
31-10-2009, 05:21 AM
DUNNO IF I WILL GET BANNED FOR THIS BUT SUNDAY EVENINGS BACK IN 2006 GOING TO THE INTERNET CAFE WITH MY MATE AND SCAMMING PEOPLE FOR FUN, ESPECIALLY THE NOOBY GIRLS WHO USE TO ADD US THINKING WE WILL DATE THEM ON HABBO, ALL WE WANTED WAS THERE FURNITURE, HAHA, ALSO I USE TO LOVE WHEN I USE TO FIND PLAYING GAMES AND STUFF ON HABBO INTERESTING AND WHEN I USE TO OWN A POPULAR CAFE UNTIL THE STAFF KEPT ASKING FOR ALL THERE PAY I CLOSED IT DOWN AS I DIDNT WANNA PAY THEM HAHA, BTW PM ME IF YOU WANT MY FURNITURE AS I DONT USE HABBO NO MORE, KK THX DAVE :)

Art
31-10-2009, 09:19 AM
**** krews XD i still remember its little orange layout.

Ajthedragon
31-10-2009, 10:27 AM
oh the noise it made when you got a message on the old console was pro

Agreed. :rolleyes:

FlyingJesus
31-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Heightmap, rawdata (the blank message method) umm... cdc/ddk/iou and "krews" altogether! Hmm.. Krews.net, stevoslabs everything like that. It was great!!

My first ever scripting was from cactus to dinos and the dude told me to google "wpe" NFI. What it was back then.

WPE (L) had the best fun with that, changing sticky colours ooh what a rebel... haha

tbh the best of times was back when EVERYONE was a noob (because the hotel itself was new) and if you had rights you could give/take rights to/from other people. All the little mafias and armies had spy divisions who'd basically try getting rights in other rooms and then spread it to everyone else to trash, and there was no "take all rights" button :P
Good times.

Ardemax
31-10-2009, 12:22 PM
scripting a mocha in mocha theft so i won

Black_Apalachi
31-10-2009, 12:54 PM
When it was an individual one of a kind experience like it was when I joined. It's been updated and altered so much, all the iconic features of it have been drowned out and lost completely. I suppose it doesn't matter though, Sulake were one of the first on the chat room game scene with Habbo and have already became popular all the world so they don't even need to bother making it good any more.

My best memories though are hanging round with the first proper mates I had on it; CHILIRINE, Papermoon and 21stcenturyfox. We'd all try and see who could get the best deals on trading and stuff like that :-)

Little things; console sound, old credits sound, trading for credit codes, being able to make LOADS from selling Neopets lol, when the Catalogue was more basic with the regular Rares section, spending time deciding whether to buy a rare or a month of HC, HC plasto, 2 free credits for entering Funky Friday, the Newsie, the Habbo homepage that was actually organised into helpful pages instead of horrible and tacky group pages, and Callie.

Seany
31-10-2009, 01:23 PM
i remember when it used to be rare to win badges and i remember when rollers first came out loll

good times

Xoim
31-10-2009, 02:56 PM
there really was no need to add that since it's not an achievement; half the hotel were 'beta testers'

you probably werent even on habbo then

I never said it was an achievement... And I was just saying I got used to it quicker cause i was a beta tester...

So stop trying to cause arguments kyle.

And yes I was there when the costumes were there.
Shows how much you know.. :rolleyes:

Kyle
31-10-2009, 03:20 PM
i remember when callie gave me apresent

JustDAVE
31-10-2009, 03:47 PM
OH YES YES I DO REMEMBER SCAMMING ALL THE NOOBS FROM 2006 AND 2007 THAT WAS FUN TIMES PLUS IT WAS EASIER, I REMEMBER HAVING TO PRETEND TO BE SOMEONES BOYFRIEND AND A DAY LATER ROB THEM OF ALL THERE FURNITURE, HOW FUNNY WAS I BACK THEN, I'D JUST LAUGH IN THERE FACE!!!

hah
31-10-2009, 04:41 PM
when googilys maze was the only room i went into :lol:

*+*+pretends i was on habbo years ago*+*+

Black_Apalachi
31-10-2009, 07:17 PM
i remember when callie gave me apresent

I remember when Callie and Santa gave me a Gold Roller :O

VelvetClover
01-11-2009, 01:41 PM
The Hot-Hot-Tryouts modelling room place is what I mainly remember. Anyone else remember that place?

Ardemax
01-11-2009, 02:43 PM
ye velvet, good times lol

wummer
01-11-2009, 02:50 PM
when you couldn't stalk people

Sulai
01-11-2009, 02:51 PM
when i scripted like cola's and fridges so i had drinks and like carrots! ahahah.

i felt so cool, everyone was like "OMG WOW WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM"

haha good times (L)

i definately wont missed being quick scammed... my second rare was a nordic and some noob told me the trade box sometimes breaks and i had to tick fast (was trading my nordic for a white pillow i think) and he quick scammed me for like a rub or possible a white door mat.

hahha RIP old habbo!

2006 times were fantastic

Xoim
01-11-2009, 04:13 PM
The Hot-Hot-Tryouts modelling room place is what I mainly remember. Anyone else remember that place?

Omg! I remeber doing modeling things when I was a newb Loooool
Good times!
Like when you were kicked out you would just randomly argue with the 'manager'
or was that just me? (A)

Black_Apalachi
05-11-2009, 04:16 AM
little bump cos cool thread? :eusa_ange

yeahhh!! couldn't begin to tell you what the hell the room was though!

"grr cba buying Habbo Club, I'll have to get the HC Plasto before I get anything good" :P I remember when Majs, Throne Sofas and Studies were worth about 6CS because they were so hard to get through HC. It was always my ambition to get a Maj and a Study - then I was devastated because you couldn't rotate the Study!!!!!!!

I also remember feeling really clever when I realised you could close the hand while holding a piece of furni, for example, if you wanted to put a poster on the wall behind the hand :P

Xoim
05-11-2009, 10:22 PM
xDD

Lovely reminiscing everybody

And lol robald Ikr, once your next gift was plasto you just gave up xD

motojack1000
06-11-2009, 06:53 PM
the old website

Black_Apalachi
06-11-2009, 08:09 PM
the old website

http://www.wowwebdesigns.com/designs/images/habbo_hotel_no2.gif

brrrap !

Jordan:A
06-11-2009, 10:04 PM
The "My thing worth 6 creds in cat for one of your things worth 6 creds in cat"
And yeahh dressing up at the cinema

PureGenius
06-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Now old habbo has gone, many people are leaving. Habbo have ruined everything:( We must protest, for the choice of old or new habbo. Like it was before.

Black_Apalachi
06-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Now old habbo has gone, many people are leaving. Habbo have ruined everything:( We must protest, for the choice of old or new habbo. Like it was before.

It was hardly Old Habbo anyway. More like New Habbo and New New Habbo.

JACKTARD
06-11-2009, 10:27 PM
before habbo exchange - being worth just like 10hc was the equivalent of about 50hc now.

Laggings
06-11-2009, 11:26 PM
How can we forget, Posters In Black.
RIP

HOSKO02
08-11-2009, 11:33 AM
I'm suprised no-ones wipped out remorse for the long lost Cunning Fox Gamehall (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/15116/id), I do miss that gem...

In November 2003, the second time I ever entered Funky Friday, I won 50c, I was a rich man for a day back then, I remember having loads of FRs from people spewing essays of why they really needed me to buy them HC, in the end I think I blew it all on an Iced furniture maze ;P

Teleports in doorways was always my favourite script,

Anyone know any existing tele-in-door rooms?

AgnesIO
08-11-2009, 11:54 AM
I remember for about 6 months in 07/08 teleporters never worked.
I remember when it lagged like **** 24/7

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!