PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Layout

AlexOC
30-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Was asked to do a Gaming Layout for a website.

Didn't have many ideas, but i tryed a nice modern dark layout.

Whatcha think?

http://alexoc.com/temp/xf_0.2_w.png

Mickword
30-10-2009, 10:37 PM
You didn't have any main ideas? That's amazing, really. I would think code it, if you haven't and put a content management thing on it, so you can edit it from the backend so to speak, and I would buy it lol.

Fehm
31-10-2009, 12:08 AM
It's way too basic. Try providing something a little more stimulating on the mind, borders [stroke] around the content boxes and a few more contrasting colors to liven the layout up a little.

good luck.

jacko2244
31-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Well, i must say i quite like that!

Its simple, but you've did a very good job of it.

Well done keep up the amazing work!

AlexOC
31-10-2009, 11:23 AM
You didn't have any main ideas? That's amazing, really. I would think code it, if you haven't and put a content management thing on it, so you can edit it from the backend so to speak, and I would buy it lol.

Thanks! :)

Yeh i will be coding it for the website im making it for and having it all linked up to a CMS. But it will be unique to the website so i can't sell to anyone else :(

It's way too basic. Try providing something a little more stimulating on the mind, borders [stroke] around the content boxes and a few more contrasting colors to liven the layout up a little.

good luck.

I tried borders and i didn't like it, and i was told to make a dark layout. And i thought the white and green text dotted around would add a little contrast. not enough a i guess, i will take in your comment and play around with it.

Well, i must say i quite like that!

Its simple, but you've did a very good job of it.

Well done keep up the amazing work!

Thanks alot :D

HD-Christopher
31-10-2009, 09:04 PM
I dont see the image. :(

VirtualG
31-10-2009, 10:26 PM
I've gotta ask, why is that text (font) called and where can I find it?

AlexOC
31-10-2009, 10:42 PM
I've gotta ask, why is that text (font) called and where can I find it?

Yeh its a nice font, i was looking for ages for one that fit it, and it was perfect.

http://www.dafont.com/harabara.font

-Adam
04-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Thats very nice. You should code & sell that, just improve a little by adding abit more to it. +rep

Mr-Trainor
04-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Basic but effective, I really like it :) +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!