PDA

View Full Version : Chris' Quest Breakdown

Christopher.
24-07-2005, 08:14 AM
This is my Quest breakdown that i said i would do for every Quest (if i am not away).

The Timeport Quest
Will not explain where all the teles are, I will just prove to you i got there by the screenie.
The answer is of course Dragon.

Please do NOT bad rep me like you did last time saying that I spoilt the Quest. You spoil the Quest for yourself if you look at the answer, this is for people who can't/ don't want to be bothered/ don't understand the Quest.

Moved by crashb555 (Forum Moderator): Moved from 'Habbo UK News and Rumours' please post in the correct forum

Christopher.
24-07-2005, 09:07 AM
No one interested?

Edited by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post, simply edit your previous one.

Rawr
24-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Thanks for that i can never be botherd to do it lol. :d

Stimulante
24-07-2005, 09:39 AM
ommm, You bumped your thread.

Christopher.
24-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the bad rep someone. If you don't want to spoil the Quest, then don't look. Don't bad rep me please.

?-Doc-?
24-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Isnt that a lil obvious?

Like, the with room name and the dino egg and all.

Christopher.
24-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Isnt that a lil obvious?

Like, the with room name and the dino egg and all.

Its Habbo, everything is simple. You need to be around 8 to do the quests, all you have to do is sit and click, theres very little thinking involved.

Noble
24-07-2005, 01:32 PM
If you don't want to ruin it then don't post it, moron.

Christopher.
24-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Excuse me, don't be so rude. I am not syaing i don't want to ruin it. I am saying you ar eruining it for yourselves if yo9u look at it so don't bad rep me.

Impactor
24-07-2005, 01:40 PM
well, its kinda hard not to look at it. When a huge picture is shown infront of us, we want to look at it. This thread is spoiling the whole quest for habbo's who took part, as it is giving them less chance of that win.

Christopher.
24-07-2005, 01:51 PM
For gods sake grow up you two:

Double post & spoiling the quest - Yes, by giving others the answers, is letting others have less chance because of more entries. Why not let habbo's work it out for themselves? - Nytex

Giving me stupid rep saying i spoilt the Quest when I have not spoilt anything, if you don't like the answers don't look at this topic.

Noble
24-07-2005, 03:11 PM
well, its kinda hard not to look at it. When a huge picture is shown infront of us, we want to look at it. This thread is spoiling the whole quest for habbo's who took part, as it is giving them less chance of that win.

AGREED; He bad repped me for calling him a moron. ;/

Christopher.
24-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Yes its insulting and unnecessary. When i am NOT a moron.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!