PDA

View Full Version : New albums?

staypositive
01-11-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I need to get some albums downloaded (please don't start... I buy my music usually but I have no time to buy albums now...). I'm sooo far behind on music, haven't gotten anything in about 6 months other than the odd album here and there, so what good albums are there that have been released recently? Any genre, not picky.

Wouldn't mind some suggestions on older music too actually, Dire Straits, stuff like that?

Jordan3606
04-11-2009, 12:04 AM
There's a new KISS album that came out about a month ago called Sonic Boom, and its pretty good imo, if you like that sort of music :) I cant stop listening to it at the moment, I think there's a special edition with re-recorded versions of their older songs too.

Blinger1
04-11-2009, 12:11 AM
You could always try stuff like So Fresh or Bravo Hits (or whatever you have for mix cds where you are)

Black_Apalachi
04-11-2009, 12:18 AM
New Muse album, The Resistance; new Green Day album, 21st Century Breakdown; new Kasabian album, West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum; Bruce Springsteen's new album (came out a while ago now), Working On A Dream. Epic :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!