PDA

View Full Version : My Animal Crossing: Wild Wold Problem!

CleverPanda
02-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Hello!

Well, heres the problem:

When I click onto Animal Crossing: Wild World on my DS Lite, the first screen where it says Nintendo comes up and then it just turns black and nothing comes back up again! Does anyone know what the problem is and if there is any way to fix it? I would appreciate it if someone could help, I really miss playing that game! :(

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Old thread closed as bumped.

Special
02-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Blow into the game card and blow into the slot it goes into. If its just that game and no other, then its certainly the game itself, if not, then the screen has broke most likely

CleverPanda
02-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Blow into the game card and blow into the slot it goes into. If its just that game and no other, then its certainly the game itself, if not, then the screen has broke most likely

The screen certainly has not broke otherwise, I wouldn't be able to play my Pokemon Diamond every day.
I do think it is the game itself and I think I have tried blowing into it a lot of times but, I get a couple of hundred more wont hurt...
Thank you anyway, Special! :]

Wise
06-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Blowing into the slot always helps.. But if it's not working for you maybe the game broke like the people before said..

One time I dropped a game into some orange juice :S that wasnt a smart idea...

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!