PDA

View Full Version : Reccommend me a phone... +REP

Sunny.
02-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Right, want to get a new mobile phone. My LG Renoir has been boring me for a while now.

These 12 month contract finishes this month. Therefore Im going to get a phone straight away. If not in the next couple of days.

I want the next best thing to a iphone/nokia n97. As I cannot afford those phones. The most i am willing to pay for the contract in whole is £420. Whether thats 12 or 18 months.

Thanks

Chippiewill
02-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Maximum per month you put is £35, I doubt anyone can get you a basic smartphone with that on a 12 month contract. And that is without 3G internet.

JACKTARD
02-11-2009, 05:56 PM
HTC Hero,

look online and you can find some really great deals.

Sunny.
02-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Right, ive put my limit to 470 now. As Ive found a blackberry for that price on a decent plan.

But I just want to know other alternatives.

Chippiewill
04-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Right, ive put my limit to 470 now. As Ive found a blackberry for that price on a decent plan.

But I just want to know other alternatives.

Where from and which blackberry?

Also I would recommend getting a HTC Touch 2 which seems to be around you pricing range.

Edit: You can also get the T-Mobile pulse which is an android phone (Best competitor to iPhone OS at the moment and has the second biggest app store I think) and therefore is supporting progress to the fall of the iPhone. You can get some good deals on that, if you spend a tiny bit more then you can also get some excellent deals but that is your choice.

The Professor
04-11-2009, 08:38 PM
HTC Hero,

look online and you can find some really great deals.

Have to agree, very nice android phone. I'd also throw in the motorola DEXT or the MILESTONE (when it's released), they're a couple of sexy ones too. The Hero should be a really nice price now though because it's been out a while. The white one has teflon on the back :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!