PDA

View Full Version : How to attach an Image to a song?

Richie
03-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Hey,
How do I attach a album / single cover to a song?

Black_Apalachi
03-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Do you mean in iTunes? Right-click the track and select 'Get Album Art Work' and it should do it for you.

Edit: just noticed you're a senior DJ so I've probably got the wrong idea and just insulted your intelligence sorry :(:P

Blinger1
03-11-2009, 01:08 AM
You can use iTunes and it's when u right click and choose get info or whatever it is, click the artwork tab and drag it there ;)

Richie
03-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Do you mean in iTunes? Right-click the track and select 'Get Album Art Work' and it should do it for you.

Edit: just noticed you're a senior DJ so I've probably got the wrong idea and just insulted your intelligence sorry :(:P

Not at all ;)

You can use iTunes and it's when u right click and choose get info or whatever it is, click the artwork tab and drag it there ;)

Thanks both of you

And will the songs automatically have the single / album cover saved once I close Itunes, Also will this still work even if I didn't purchase my music off Itunes?

Blinger1
03-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Yes to both!

Richie
03-11-2009, 01:20 AM
Yes to both!

When I right clicked and selected get album artwork nothing happened. Is there any programs or any way you can manually add the covers, for example if I google Image the single cover then attach it somehow?

Black_Apalachi
03-11-2009, 01:23 AM
Yep none of mine is purchased off iTunes, should all work fine.

Blinger1
03-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Do what I said, it's under get info or song info of something

Richie
03-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Do what I said, it's under get info or song info of something

Got it cheers

One more thing, if I google the image save it to desktop then upload to itunes then delete the image off my desktop will the image still stay on the track?

xxMATTGxx
03-11-2009, 07:03 AM
Got it cheers

One more thing, if I google the image save it to desktop then upload to itunes then delete the image off my desktop will the image still stay on the track?

I think so because I think it like saves it to the track some how. Try it and see! :P

Markeh
03-11-2009, 04:41 PM
don't save the image, just copy and paste into the artwork box :D

GommeInc
04-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Album art does save to the song :) I used Windows Media Player to add album art, by Googling the album name, saving the album artwork, then dragging and dropping the image on the "Insert Album Art" section from where the file saved, then deleting the image off the computer. It saves straight to the song (or some hidden files somewhere).

Laurensh1
04-11-2009, 03:32 PM
You can try to get iTunes albumwork with an iTunes account, make sure you give the right album names and stuff... Usually, singles are like this
Artist: Lady GaGa
Album name: Bad Romance - Single
or if it's a featuring the album name goes song name (ft. artist) - Single

That could be a reason why you don't get the artwork. Otherwise you could try Google of course, or Allcdcovers (http://www.allcdcovers.com/) or coverlandia (http://coverlandia.blogspot.com/)(where you can find awesome fanmade covers!)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!