PDA

View Full Version : ~ - Daily Dairy - ~

?-Doc-?
24-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Everybody has made a personal recount once.

Weather its just telling someone or in their dairy.

Tell us how your day went. Was it good ? Bad?
Unqiue? Fun? Interesting? Boring? Wicked.

--------------------------------------------

Ill try to keep this open as long as possible.
So just keep posting about your day! ;D

Happy posting.

Regards Doc.

Sunday 24th July, 2005.

?-Doc-?
24-07-2005, 11:20 AM
24th July 2005.

My day was alright. Went a friends house. Took some pics on webcam.
Put it on msn. A msn friend (Shes never seen me before) goes:
"Look! Its you?!" Lol it was halrious. Because i promised to show
myseld to her months ago.

Anyway. Day was pretty kewl. Played some games and stuff.
Skool 2morrow, ****. I think this chick likes me. But she's pretty
shy and stuff. Shes "Pretty" not sure if she's my type.

I cant look too "Easy" though. Right.

How bout your day ?

?-Doc-?
29-07-2005, 07:45 AM
Well week 4 of school is over, just 6 weeks until holidays.

Even though if the holidays are 2 weeks.

Cant wait til the summer holidays, 6 weeks! ;D

----------------------------------------------------

Other than that nothings happened.
Still boring usual, might quit habbox soon.

Taking too much of my time. Shall give some furni away xD

If you would like rep ask me. Signing off, Doc.

Tommy
29-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Thursday 28th July?

Went Town today (Manchester) took a 2 hour long bus drive to get to this restaraunt, it was an all you can eat for 4.45 per head. So i thought i might try it out. There was 7 of us so it costs something like £32 in total.
After that we went to see Dark water, the most rubbish film ever!! DOnt go see it, its all story, no scary bits until the very end.
Tried out the new dance game, using youre hand AND feet, how cool, but it gathered a crowd so i sorta walked off. We tried to get home but we had like 90p between us. So we snook on to the metro and somehow got off without paying. Didnt help police were everywhere.

That was my day =D

?-Doc-?
30-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Thursday 28th July?

Went Town today (Manchester) took a 2 hour long bus drive to get to this restaraunt, it was an all you can eat for 4.45 per head. So i thought i might try it out. There was 7 of us so it costs something like £32 in total.
After that we went to see Dark water, the most rubbish film ever!! DOnt go see it, its all story, no scary bits until the very end.
Tried out the new dance game, using youre hand AND feet, how cool, but it gathered a crowd so i sorta walked off. We tried to get home but we had like 90p between us. So we snook on to the metro and somehow got off without paying. Didnt help police were everywhere.

That was my day =D

Wow insightful view to your day, Rep + Added ;D

Lol dance game with your feet AND hands? Kewl, ill have to try that someday! Sounds really kewl. $4.47 per head is really cheap. You'd be lucky to get in for $10 here. Ive heard about dark water. Doesnt look that good.

30th July 2005

Today was boring, nothing to say xD Ill just have to wait until a
more interesting day. Until then keep posting!

Owen
30-07-2005, 05:04 PM
saturday 30th '05 :P

I woke up at 2pm as always and i got total forced to hover my room! Total sick like :P! That took me like an hour cause i was hovering the 1 spot in my room for ages :P! Later on my whole family come round to my house and i was lyke omgz and guess what my granny gave me...
A history off scotland book :P She wants me to be intelligent like her, muahahaha! Then she gave me £0 so that was good ^^ Then my grandad gave me guitar plectrums O.o Giving day for me
muaha. But even tho its half way through the day i was board so i just write whats happened so far :P Propaly edit it later.
Anyways
g2g
Bye people reading this :P

Mr.Kylee
30-07-2005, 05:36 PM
W.e day today is;

Woke up, went back to sleep, woke up again, ate something, went on m.sn, got drunk, went back on m.sn, and here I am? :)

Forest-Law
30-07-2005, 06:04 PM
29TH JULY 2005

After a morning spent feeding my snake Bishop, I turned on the radio, lay in my bed and looked up at the clear sunny sky. Then I realised someone had stolen my roof. This was not going to be a normal day. I had to find the culprit guilty of such an act, I had to act quickly and I had to act quickly. I turned off the radio and left the house. The house? What house? I had entered the perverse mind of Bishop. My quest to find the Roof Thief would have to wait. In the desert I was standing in, I noticed an old man. As I walked closer I noticed this man was naked. I turned and went the other way but, again, there was another naked man. And suddenly, lots of naked men started appearing. Bishop must of been gay.

DISCOVERY 1 out of 3 ----> Completed - Snakes are Gay.

Wow. A secret mission completed already. I re-enterd reality, only to hear that the world was under attack from pigs. I saw a pig charging towards me. I reacted quickly and chopped off its nose. Then, something strange, it had green blood with tiny little elves singing Happy Birthday. Then this 'music' got louder. Earthlings were winning the fight against pigs.

DISCOVERY 2 out of 3 ----> Completed - Evil pigs have green blood in which tiny little elves sing Happy Birthday.

WOW! What a day it had been. Gay Snakes, naked old men, evil pigs and singing elves. I was tired. I arrived at an Indian Take-Away.

::Can I have Chicken Tikka and my roof back please?

:Certainly Sir.

(I would later learn his name was Phillip)

He took me to a warehouse. What I saw shocked me. There were thousands of them. Perhaps millions. Millions upon Millions of CHILDREN. Children like me and you.

::: Did your roof vanish?

::Yes, it did.

:::Is your snake gay??

::Yes, he is.

::: Did you meet evil pigs with green blood and singing elves??

::YES. Yes I did.

:::Oh God!

::What?

::: YOU FORGOT TO TURN YOUR RADIO OFF!!!!!

It all made sense now. The entire day had made sense! As I entered the cage, night fell. What a stupid idiot.

DISCOVERY 3 out of 3 ----> Completed - We are the lazy generation!!! :eusa_danc

Grabbed
30-07-2005, 06:20 PM
28th July 2005 (i'm doing fridays account because i have done nothing today)
Today I went to the park with five of my friends; adam, manda, ryan, rob and luke. At half past one they arrived at my house, and we were planning to walk the 20 or so minutes down to the park, and around 2-ish. Due to the five of us being imbursed on my nintendo Gamecube's "Super Mario Kart: Double Dash!!" game. As Ryan had a dentist appointment, he left mine at three, and we left the house at four. Just before leaving, we decided to have a laugh, by locking adam in the house. 5 minutes later, we returned, and I thought the house would be on fire due to adam. fortunately it wasnt, and we left the house, with adam this time. we walked to the park and met ryan there, and went to an area called th jagged rocks to play hide and seek (bearing in mind it is a huge area and very fun). when I was on, i had to find someone and tag them. this took half an hour as everyone had split up and I couldnt find anyone or catch them. Luke and manda even had time to go to the park cafe and buy a drink! we began home at around 6pm, splitting up as we went in different directions home.

thats my day :)

Forest-Law
30-07-2005, 06:23 PM
does not beat my day

Grabbed
30-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Wow you actually read it?

Forest-Law
30-07-2005, 06:31 PM
read wat?

Grabbed
30-07-2005, 06:31 PM
my diary entry... I guess not.

tasav
30-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Hmmm.... my day has been just like any other day.

I spent the night at my friends house and we woke up at 6 am and played video games until I had to go xD I have to go to my grandparents house in a bit so.... basically my day hasnt been all too exciting. Although I'm happy cuz my friend came back from camp :D

Yep thats basically it x]

Victimized
30-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Saturday 29th July

Woke up at 5am in the morning and went to the bakery to load up all the bread and cakes for the market. got to the market at 7:30 and made the stall and put out everything. Didn't sell hardly anything for 3 hours! So we reduced everything to half price and sold out! Got home at around 2pm and watched Red Hot Chili Peppers Live At Slane Castle on Kerrang. Wasted a few hours listening to music and playing Virtua Tennis 2 on PS2. Had Pasta Bake at around 5:30 and then i think i fell asleep coz i don't remember anything else until 7. Had a quick shower coz i had to be at my grandad's party at 7:30, went to the party got bored coz of all the old people so i came home. Watched Pirates Of The Caribbean on Sky Movies 2, and now i am posting this message!

Don't worry, i don't expect anyone to read this.

tasav
30-07-2005, 09:40 PM
OOOH Pirates of the Carribean (or however you spell it) is a great movie :D

Hehe it's sad that I actually have the time to read all of these xD

Victimized
30-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Wow, you actually read it? I feel special now.

tasav
30-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Hehe yah :D

Owen
30-07-2005, 09:52 PM
W.e day today is;

Woke up, went back to sleep, woke up again, ate something, went on m.sn, got drunk, went back on m.sn, and here I am? :)

:}

?-Doc-?
31-07-2005, 04:01 AM
saturday 30th '05 :P

I woke up at 2pm as always and i got total forced to hover my room! Total sick like :P! That took me like an hour cause i was hovering the 1 spot in my room for ages :P! Later on my whole family come round to my house and i was lyke omgz and guess what my granny gave me...
A history off scotland book :P She wants me to be intelligent like her, muahahaha! Then she gave me £0 so that was good ^^ Then my grandad gave me guitar plectrums O.o Giving day for me
muaha. But even tho its half way through the day i was board so i just write whats happened so far :P Propaly edit it later.
Anyways
g2g
Bye people reading this :P

I couldn't read a thing yuo said xD Intersting ,,,

?-Doc-?
31-07-2005, 04:02 AM
29TH JULY 2005

After a morning spent feeding my snake Bishop, I turned on the radio, lay in my bed and looked up at the clear sunny sky. Then I realised someone had stolen my roof. This was not going to be a normal day. I had to find the culprit guilty of such an act, I had to act quickly and I had to act quickly. I turned off the radio and left the house. The house? What house? I had entered the perverse mind of Bishop. My quest to find the Roof Thief would have to wait. In the desert I was standing in, I noticed an old man. As I walked closer I noticed this man was naked. I turned and went the other way but, again, there was another naked man. And suddenly, lots of naked men started appearing. Bishop must of been gay.

DISCOVERY 1 out of 3 ----> Completed - Snakes are Gay.

Wow. A secret mission completed already. I re-enterd reality, only to hear that the world was under attack from pigs. I saw a pig charging towards me. I reacted quickly and chopped off its nose. Then, something strange, it had green blood with tiny little elves singing Happy Birthday. Then this 'music' got louder. Earthlings were winning the fight against pigs.

DISCOVERY 2 out of 3 ----> Completed - Evil pigs have green blood in which tiny little elves sing Happy Birthday.

WOW! What a day it had been. Gay Snakes, naked old men, evil pigs and singing elves. I was tired. I arrived at an Indian Take-Away.

::Can I have Chicken Tikka and my roof back please?

:Certainly Sir.

(I would later learn his name was Phillip)

He took me to a warehouse. What I saw shocked me. There were thousands of them. Perhaps millions. Millions upon Millions of CHILDREN. Children like me and you.

::: Did your roof vanish?

::Yes, it did.

:::Is your snake gay??

::Yes, he is.

::: Did you meet evil pigs with green blood and singing elves??

::YES. Yes I did.

:::Oh God!

::What?

::: YOU FORGOT TO TURN YOUR RADIO OFF!!!!!

It all made sense now. The entire day had made sense! As I entered the cage, night fell. What a stupid idiot.

DISCOVERY 3 out of 3 ----> Completed - We are the lazy generation!!! :eusa_danc

Ooh! Continue! ;D

?-Doc-?
31-07-2005, 04:05 AM
28th July 2005 (i'm doing fridays account because i have done nothing today)
Today I went to the park with five of my friends; adam, manda, ryan, rob and luke. At half past one they arrived at my house, and we were planning to walk the 20 or so minutes down to the park, and around 2-ish. Due to the five of us being imbursed on my nintendo Gamecube's "Super Mario Kart: Double Dash!!" game. As Ryan had a dentist appointment, he left mine at three, and we left the house at four. Just before leaving, we decided to have a laugh, by locking adam in the house. 5 minutes later, we returned, and I thought the house would be on fire due to adam. fortunately it wasnt, and we left the house, with adam this time. we walked to the park and met ryan there, and went to an area called th jagged rocks to play hide and seek (bearing in mind it is a huge area and very fun). when I was on, i had to find someone and tag them. this took half an hour as everyone had split up and I couldnt find anyone or catch them. Luke and manda even had time to go to the park cafe and buy a drink! we began home at around 6pm, splitting up as we went in different directions home.

thats my day :)

Kewl, a typical day like that would be movies and a walk though Southbank.
Its like got free lagoons , And its near my highsckool ;D And we just muck around lmao.

Did he miss his dentist's appointment ? :p Or is he giving u the silent treatmeant lmao.

?-Doc-?
02-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Keep the post's going ;D

Im bored, tell me about your day! ;D

?-Doc-?
05-08-2005, 06:59 AM
Just want to say ill miss you all.

Ive had a great time.

Ill miss the crazyness ;D Laters.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!