PDA

View Full Version : Buying - (blue) Birthday Fan

Sulai
04-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Friend - Sulai

untitled
04-11-2009, 07:41 PM
lol? there's only 3 on hotel, powzaa has 2, squiz_ has the 3rd one, both not active anymore..

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section, thanks!

!Trex
04-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Not to be pessamistic, But i highly doubt you will get one as there are only 3 in the game.

Powzaa has 2 of the 3 and hes kinda quit.
I dont know who the 3rd owner is
So i was just giving you a heads up :)

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section, thanks!

untitled
04-11-2009, 07:51 PM
too slow max :D

!Trex
04-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Lol, that post wasnt there when i started that message, however i did liek leave it for 1/2 an hour lol :P

I am indeed beat

Fubt
04-11-2009, 07:58 PM
+ Powzaa wanted about 40t anyway lol..

Edited by Sammeth. (Assistant General Manager): Please do not comment in the trading section.

Sulai
04-11-2009, 11:45 PM
To all - Comments are not permitted in the Trade Forums.

and as far as I am aware Squiz_ No longer has hold of his (A rumour I and others have heard).

And the pointless -rep? Very sad.

Fubt as a member of the Rare Values Department you should know best not to comment on the Trade Forums.

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Moderator): Please remember that telling another user they have broken the rules, is breaking the rules - thanks!

untitled
05-11-2009, 01:57 AM
search squiz_ go to ice cream parlour.. it's right there lol

Fubt
05-11-2009, 06:58 PM
I didnt realise people took forums so seriously, i r very sorry.

Anyway we were trying to help, and incase you class this as commenting,

I have an orange fan, would you like to buy that instead x

Edited by Sammeth. (Assistant General Manager): Please do not comment in the trading section.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!