PDA

View Full Version : parents wierddd

GoldenMerc
04-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Well the girl iv been dating for like 4 months's parents are really over protective and they like insist if she stays at mine she cant stay in my room but i seriously did think my parents would go along with this rule, its stupid were both the same age like :S
what about you lot?
Ross

jackass
04-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Used to be the same with my parents.

How old are you?

Technologic
04-11-2009, 07:15 PM
well i can understand if youre under 16 but if otherwise then loool

Robbie
04-11-2009, 07:17 PM
I believe Ross is 18. That's stupid.

GoldenMerc
04-11-2009, 07:22 PM
ye im 18 lolol, her parents like pretty much control her :s the wierd thing is when i was in another relationship with a girl my parents didnt care if she stayed in my room its like UHH

jackass
04-11-2009, 07:49 PM
ye im 18 lolol, her parents like pretty much control her :s the wierd thing is when i was in another relationship with a girl my parents didnt care if she stayed in my room its like UHH

Christ, that IS bad. :P

Lindsey
04-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Your parents are just getting like that because you have been with her for some time now, and maybe when your parents were young. they had some fun XD haha, :) anyways, im sure it wont last long :D good luck

xoxox

Deejay Hazy

FlyingJesus
09-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Bit late incoming sorry but why don't you both go in another room then you're technically still following the rules

Starburst..x
09-11-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm not being funny but at the end of the day it's their house their rules, and they might be finding it a bit weird to come to terms with the idea that you and your girlfriend may want to take things further (if you haven't already) Just respect their wishes for now, and over time they'll come to terms with it.

Wig44.
14-11-2009, 09:57 AM
If she can't stay in your room and you have no way of doing it without them knowing move to a guest bedroom or the living room or something. (not breaking their rule)

Kevin
14-11-2009, 12:03 PM
go to a cheap hotel and do you're dirty business OR get you're own apartment or share a house with mates

Glitter
14-11-2009, 01:26 PM
my mum's funny if she doesn't really know them very well, but once she knows them she doesn't care.. as long as we're quiet ;)

Bun
16-11-2009, 05:29 PM
my mum's funny if she doesn't really know them very well, but once she knows them she doesn't care.. as long as we're quiet ;)

a/s/l?!! oh n bout the bold bit they can't be that good... :eusa_whis

Sunnily
25-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Wow 18! Your parents must care about you alot you know :o

Danzilla
10-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Never had this problem with my mum, shes totally been fine with it and iv had girls stay over since i was 15. If i went round the girls houses, their parents wouldn't allow it or where very funny about it so i was shocked when i went round my current girlfriends for the first time ages ago and her mum didn't care that i stayed in her bed, this was way before we where in any sort of relationship. I guess some parents are layed back more then others.

a/s/l?!! oh n bout the bold bit they can't be that good... :eusa_whis

Aha! I so agree!

Cyndia
10-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Well I'm indian so my parents are more protective than most I suppose.. But I'm almost 20 now, and my parents have NEVER let a guy spend the night in my room, much less the same floor of the house (the only times a boyfriend of mine has stayed over, he has to sleep in the basement, and I'm on the second floor of the house). When I'm home over vacations, my parents still don't even allow guys to be in my room unless I leave the door open! Bleh. My parents will probably never change the rules for whenever I'm staying in their house, but now that I'm living on my own I do what I want, and what they don't know won't hurt them! I'm living with my boyfriend at the moment lol.

GoldenMerc
10-12-2009, 08:29 PM
To be fair iv split up with her now cos of other issues and i realised its proberly not my parents they just dont want her parents being like shes not staying there because ross's parents let them sleep together. so ye, happy now :)

Cyndia
10-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Glad it worked out and you're happy then :)

Anamations
13-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Lmao Yeah Tht is a bit stupid theres not alot u can do :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!