PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV TBoGT question

Devil.Wont.Cry
05-11-2009, 07:20 AM
Does anyone have any videos or information on how to succeed at dancing perfectly in tonys clubs? The instructions at the start are terrible and everytime the LT and RT bits come in after 3 seconds I get it wrong

ItsDave
05-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Yeah the instructions are pretty terrible. But I perfected it after 3-4 gos.

So basically:
-Push both analog sticks in one dircetion as you feel the beat of the song, so: "bom bom bim (press) bom bom bim (press).
- Then when you've done that enough you should get an old fashioned style button press mini-challenge, all you really have to do is just get that bit. Its not strict so just get used to it. If you watch Luiz dance enough to it, you can see the directions him moving are in the same way of the button pressing, so say if Luiz is dancing to the left, chances are, its going to get you to press "<- L" and if he's touching the floor with his hand its going to be A, B, X or Y. Just keep doing it and you will do it eventually.

By the way, completing every mission a 100% is a pain in the balls.

Devil.Wont.Cry
05-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Thanks mate. what about pulling the RT and LT triggers after you hold a move. cause ive tried everything, one at a time, in beat, mashing them both down and it fails each time

Black_Apalachi
05-11-2009, 11:50 PM
I've only done this on the mission and passed first time. All I did was move the analogues round randomly but when the LT/RT bit came I just pressed them in time with beat of the music.

ItsDave
06-11-2009, 12:55 AM
Yeah just pull both triggers in time with the music like you would analog sticks.

Devil.Wont.Cry
08-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Yeah just pull both triggers in time with the music like you would analog sticks.

i do that but keep failing

I heard someone say before to pull the triggers the same time the numbers count down. i havent tried it yet but is that true?

ItsDave
08-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Yeah, that works. The triggers don't really matter or they wont make you fail, they just give you a boost.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!