PDA

View Full Version : Tips to control...

Dusty-09
05-11-2009, 03:53 PM
ok well theres these kids at school who stir things and stuff and they have a go at you for no reason. Basically a few times they've done it and I've gotten into trouble for retaliating and it just gets on my nerves cus this is an important year and I'm not generally bad but I just worry if it will be noted or be put as "has some behaviour issues" on my reference for college and I just want some tips on how to control what I say and what to do if they start to annoy me.

Any help is appreciated thanks for reading this +rep to all helpful answers ;)

Arron
05-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Just tell the teachers you're retaliating to the immature kids who are putting you off.

Stuff like this happened in my year group, there were about 7 lads who couldn't care less about their education and disrupted their classes where other people wanted to learn.

If the teachers at your school had a brain they would do something about it. Don't worry about your college reference, you'll do fine.

Try your best to ignore them if you see them, try:

- Putting earphones in your ear so it looks like you're listening to music when your not

- Reading something when walking

- Talking to someone and just blatantly ignore those kids

Goodluck (:

Don't let it get to you too much.

Smits
05-11-2009, 07:34 PM
They wont mention something that petty on a referance, unless of course, you blatently do over react. Ignore them is your best bet!

Dusty-09
05-11-2009, 09:02 PM
They wont mention something that petty on a referance, unless of course, you blatently do over react. Ignore them is your best bet!

Yeah but it's like a fly, it keeps coming at you and you want to kill it... In the end it pisses you off so much you swat it but thanks

Just tell the teachers you're retaliating to the immature kids who are putting you off.

Stuff like this happened in my year group, there were about 7 lads who couldn't care less about their education and disrupted their classes where other people wanted to learn.

If the teachers at your school had a brain they would do something about it. Don't worry about your college reference, you'll do fine.

Try your best to ignore them if you see them, try:

- Putting earphones in your ear so it looks like you're listening to music when your not

- Reading something when walking

- Talking to someone and just blatantly ignore those kids

Goodluck (:

Don't let it get to you too much

OK thanks :) Yeah it gets a bit annoying but if I tell the teacher these people are being annoying I will be called a grass and you know how it gets... So I might tell the teacher and ignore them. +rep to both of you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!