PDA

View Full Version : Getting MW2 Early?

[Chris]
05-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Anyone know anywhere where they are selling MW2 early?

I've tried

Asda 2x
Tesco
Toys r us (Yes, They Stock It..)

But none are..

Anyone know any?

UK Btw, But Other people can post to give info

YES IT MAY SEEM SAD. BUT ITS WORTH A TRY.. NO?

dbgtz
05-11-2009, 04:07 PM
I think someone said because it's being held to release day or w/e

uney93
05-11-2009, 04:08 PM
this kid on my msn got it on pre-release but he wouldn't tell me where from/didn't answer when i asked.

Chris
05-11-2009, 04:23 PM
If it's from game then it's deffo not coming before release. :/

J0SH
05-11-2009, 04:23 PM
No one is selling it early, there's a fair trade act and they can't release it early.

The earliest you'll get it is a day before release date, which is when it ships. There's a game shop here I know the owner, he's selling it to me a day early. (Monday) so yeah. That's the earliest. That's when he's getting his orders in too.

[Chris]
05-11-2009, 04:25 PM
No one is selling it early, there's a fair trade act and they can't release it early.

The earliest you'll get it is a day before release date, which is when it ships. There's a game shop here I know the owner, he's selling it to me a day early. (Monday) so yeah. That's the earliest. That's when he's getting his orders in too.

Yeah, i know that.. But that doesnt mean you cant take advantage of the people who DONT know its release date?

Asda sold me HALO 3 ODST a week before release?

J0SH
05-11-2009, 04:27 PM
That's because no one cared about ODST, Infinity Ward are making sure it's released on the release date and not a day early, people who have pre-ordered it their copies are being stored in warehouses and won't ship till Saturday meaning they'll get it Monday. :P

[Chris]
05-11-2009, 04:30 PM
That's because no one cared about ODST, Infinity Ward are making sure it's released on the release date and not a day early, people who have pre-ordered it their copies are being stored in warehouses and won't ship till Saturday meaning they'll get it Monday. :P

Yeah. Well, its worth a try.. I'll just get my mum to go into asda when she goes to work..

I mean, You get a lot of people in places like Asda who dont know the release dates and that.. And therefore sell it you early..

J0SH
05-11-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't think they get orders till Saturday/Monday. Because the only people who dispatch "early" is GAME with their couriers, but it don't get delivered till release date. :P

[Chris]
05-11-2009, 04:39 PM
I don't think they get orders till Saturday/Monday. Because the only people who dispatch "early" is GAME with their couriers, but it don't get delivered till release date. :P

Well, the asda i phoned DID say they had it in.. So..

I dunno, I'll get my mum in..

J0SH
05-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Should've asked for them to put it aside for you, see if they say they can't sell it or not

[Chris]
05-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Should've asked for them to put it aside for you, see if they say they can't sell it or not

Dunno, they said they couldnt sell ODST early over the phone, but i just went in store and she was like, Uhh, Yeah.. Heres one!

Robbie
05-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Don't you have a flashed Xbox anyway? :S

[Chris]
05-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Don't you have a flashed Xbox anyway? :S

Yeah, But as i said in the other thread - If its a company like that - That im going to play their game for a while, I'll buy the game to support 'em

J0SH
05-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Then flash it to get on it early and risk a ban wave, then get it when it's released to support Infinity Ward.

[Chris]
05-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Nah, i can wait. Im just seeing IF i can get the retail game early..

Its worth a try i mean

adaym
05-11-2009, 10:58 PM
;6137393']Nah, i can wait. Im just seeing IF i can get the retail game early..

Its worth a try i mean
How hypocritical.

[Chris]
05-11-2009, 11:02 PM
How hypocritical.

Why is it?

PaulMacC
06-11-2009, 02:30 AM
Apparently retail stores aren't getting the game until Sunday/Monday.
The only places that stock the game now are Warehouses although independent game stores classify their own shops as Warehouses so that's probably why some people have got it early.

dbgtz
06-11-2009, 09:15 AM
I just want it LOL :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!