PDA

View Full Version : A nice little fact.

Jack.Lfc
05-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Manchester united where formed by a scouser.

But they hate scousers even tho they where formed by one and there best player is one.

Soy
05-11-2009, 04:38 PM
there best player is bulgarian

Jack.Lfc
05-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Is that some sort of sick joke?

Browney
05-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Sir Matt Busby was Liverpool's captain at one point, and had played for Citeh. United offered for Busby but couldn't stump up the £150 quid City wanted.

Ardemax
05-11-2009, 04:53 PM
maybe he saw the light

Immenseman
05-11-2009, 05:30 PM
you know liverpool fans have had enough of their own team when they just concentrate on other ones. i remember a certain individual talking about facts last january - didn't take them so long to crack this year. even better.

Smits
05-11-2009, 05:50 PM
were formed by a scouser *

Looks like that scouser realised whats better.

Jack.Lfc
05-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Nope its just a fact, bet no one on this forum knew that, everyone knew the facts benitez was saying.

Tash.
05-11-2009, 08:20 PM
you know liverpool fans have had enough of their own team when they just concentrate on other ones. i remember a certain individual talking about facts last january - didn't take them so long to crack this year. even better.

Except, Rafa didn't crack. You accept that because thats what old purple nose told everyone. In reality Liverpool happened to have a blip in form which coincided with this statement. Oh and also they went on an unbeaten run, beating MU and taking alot of points, arguably being the best team up until the end of the season.. all after Rafa supposedly 'cracked up'. Funny that isn't it? ;)

Oh and also, I don't know who you support but judging by that particular statement i'd go with the mancs.. seen as though thats what their manager does, along with concentrating on how "badly" the referees performed whenever they lose. Oh the irony.

Immenseman
05-11-2009, 08:40 PM
league table never lies.

http://cornwallstudents.org/files/minisites/3541/plymouthargyle.gif

Cheryl
05-11-2009, 09:24 PM
what does Plymouth Argle have to do with it?

adaym
05-11-2009, 10:12 PM
what does Plymouth Argle have to do with it?
it's cos argyle are a load of tosh so immenseman supports manchester united. glory hunter n half.

Immenseman
05-11-2009, 10:18 PM
harharhar. she wanted to know who i support pafc!!!!!!!!!!

adaym
05-11-2009, 10:19 PM
u support colchester with me.

colchester til i die.

Black_Apalachi
05-11-2009, 11:47 PM
GER ON YA JANNER!

so it's sound for yous to **** everyone off including other teams, managers and officials whenever you please but yous don't like it when other people turn round and show you what it's like? although to be fair, it's not exactly the same - what we have here are FACTS rather than some old scotch fella throwin a tantrum because he can't have his own way :P

Immenseman
05-11-2009, 11:50 PM
GER ON YA JANNER!

so it's sound for yous to **** everyone off including other teams, managers and officials whenever you please but yous don't like it when other people turn round and show you what it's like? although to be fair, it's not exactly the same - what we have here are FACTS rather than some old scotch fella throwin a tantrum because he can't have his own way :P
if people were posting that plymouth are struggling at the foot on the championship then i'd be cool. liverpool fans along with arsenal are so god damn fickle it's annoying - i know this is a generalisation. and scouse fans seem to think the whole world is against them.

Black_Apalachi
06-11-2009, 01:56 AM
if people were posting that plymouth are struggling at the foot on the championship then i'd be cool. liverpool fans along with arsenal are so god damn fickle it's annoying - i know this is a generalisation. and scouse fans seem to think the whole world is against them.

Why do people need to post about Plymouth? :S Plymouth fans have never done anything to me so I have no reason to post about them. Mancs on the other hand.........................

Regarding the bold: didn't know your manager was Scouse :P

Cypher-
06-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Except, Rafa didn't crack. You accept that because thats what old purple nose told everyone. In reality Liverpool happened to have a blip in form which coincided with this statement. Oh and also they went on an unbeaten run, beating MU and taking alot of points, arguably being the best team up until the end of the season.. all after Rafa supposedly 'cracked up'. Funny that isn't it? ;)

Oh and also, I don't know who you support but judging by that particular statement i'd go with the mancs.. seen as though thats what their manager does, along with concentrating on how "badly" the referees performed whenever they lose. Oh the irony.

Ridiculous comment, no offence but not one liverpool fan in the country can even dare begin to try and defend what their team are doing right now, Rafa is making terrible decisions, he is convinced Voronin is a striker when to be fair he shouldnt be playing in the premier league, he brings off yossi benayoun midweek when he was arguably playing better than anyone else and he relies on two players one of him is constantly being injured.

And you lot wonder why you still havent won the league? I like liverpool, the fans arent that bad but this year they are making me laugh with silly comments trying to defend Benitez, get him out and get yourselves Mourinho in next season ;)

Jack.Lfc
06-11-2009, 01:45 PM
And you lot wonder why you still havent won the league? I like liverpool, the fans arent that bad but this year they are making me laugh with silly comments trying to defend Benitez, get him out and get yourselves Mourinho in next season ;)

You say Liverpool fans make ridiculus comments, but you have just made one yourself. Do you think we could get mourinho just like that? The reason we are defending benitez is because he has stayed with us through the bad times, no other manager wouldnt have stayed after having loads of ****e with the owners, they would have just walked. Remember Benitez has turned down inter and real madrid to stay at Liverpool. At this time its only **** heads who want rid of benitez who dont have a clue, i mean if we did get rid of him, who would we end up with? the thought scares me really.

Cypher-
06-11-2009, 04:45 PM
You say Liverpool fans make ridiculus comments, but you have just made one yourself. Do you think we could get mourinho just like that? The reason we are defending benitez is because he has stayed with us through the bad times, no other manager wouldnt have stayed after having loads of ****e with the owners, they would have just walked. Remember Benitez has turned down inter and real madrid to stay at Liverpool. At this time its only **** heads who want rid of benitez who dont have a clue, i mean if we did get rid of him, who would we end up with? the thought scares me really.

Mourinho has expressed a massive desire to return to england sooner rather than later and everyone knows he likes liverpool so it is not that ridiculous. The fact that every year Benitez relies on Europe to save some face says alot and as a liverpool fan you can hardly disagree that that statement is incorrect.

Black_Apalachi
06-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Ridiculous comment, no offence but not one liverpool fan in the country can even dare begin to try and defend what their team are doing right now, Rafa is making terrible decisions, he is convinced Voronin is a striker when to be fair he shouldnt be playing in the premier league, he brings off yossi benayoun midweek when he was arguably playing better than anyone else and he relies on two players one of him is constantly being injured.

We've won it more than anyone else other than the Mancs who have only just caught up? :S

bold ^

Mourinho has expressed a massive desire to return to england sooner rather than later and everyone knows he likes liverpool so it is not that ridiculous. The fact that every year Benitez relies on Europe to save some face says alot and as a liverpool fan you can hardly disagree that that statement is incorrect.

I mentioned that earlier or in a different thread, it's the only thing I would be happy to fall back on... but could we afford him?

Tash.
06-11-2009, 08:10 PM

One moment, where in that post did I mention anything about this season? I didn't at all, I was referring to comments about how Benitez cracked up last season..

However, if I had mentioned about this season it would've gone like this:

It's clear to everyone the results aren't going Liverpools way, but quite frankly apart from a few shocking performances I don't think we've performed that badly given the circumstances. Our two most influential players came back from the summer below par, and then again when they came back from the international break they were injured and have never been right since. I don't know how people are failing to understand this.. if you take the arguably 2 most influential players out of ANY team they will struggle. This means in my opinion, taking out Rooney and Giggs from MU, Drogba and Lampard for Chelsea and Fabregas and Arshavin for Arsenal (although to a lesser extent in this case because they've got a diverse squad). I agree about Voronin and I will keep saying it, get rid of him already. However, despite how crap he may be if we were to get rid of him thats lessening our squad even further. Liverpool have smaller squads than all 3 of the other 'big 4' so how would it help to get rid of even more players, even horrible ones like Voronin?

I'll continue to back Rafa, yes he sometimes creates his own problems but his biggest are ones that are completely out of his control. Realistically there is nobody to replace him without downgrading. I cannot see Mourinho leaving Inter and the wage he is getting there to come to a club which has so many problems. He's volatile and he'd ditch us within months with the current state of ownership, that is certainly not what we need. Benitez is an excellent manager, he's shown that over and over but people just like to put him down at every single opportunity they get. We played well at Lyon yet all people will remember is that we didn't win like we were supposed to, that isnt down to his short comings but the defenders who couldn't hold on for the remaining minutes.

-Heart
06-11-2009, 10:38 PM
there best player is bulgarian
I loled, and I loled really really hard. Then I stopped, moved my knees a little, drank some milk, and decided to eat some toast.

What was the thread about?

StefanWolves
07-11-2009, 12:20 AM
I loled, and I loled really really hard. Then I stopped, moved my knees a little, drank some milk, and decided to eat some toast.

What was the thread about?
i lold even harder at the milk and toast part. legend.

lmao.

Soy
07-11-2009, 12:25 PM
BERBATOVV!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpTUcZNLcAM

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!