PDA

View Full Version : [Funfair] House of Mirrors - Ends 21st November

Inseriousity.
06-11-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm fat, I'm skinny, I'm tall, I'm short. Sounds like an insecure person who can't decide what they are! When you're in the House of Mirrors, that's what you see! Passing each mirror, you laugh at yourself as you've gained 12 stone, laugh at yourself when you look anorexic, laugh at yourself when you gain 6 inches in height, laugh at yourself when you look like you're going to be able to audition for the Christmas pantomines as a dwarf. A lot of laughing at yourself, basically.

Unfortunately, 5 Habbox Staff members don't agree. They looked into the mirrors, laughed at themselves but walked out of the House of Mirrors exactly the same as they looked in the mirror. Some freak accident? Or maybe they looked that way the whole time and they're in denial... either way, we need to identify them! That's where you come in! We've only managed to get a few words out of them. It's your job to work out who they are!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t202/MitchAbbo/houseofmirrors.jpg

Here are the clues:

1. Comps.... are... way... better than... my... department. I used... to work for the... Competitions department... but I left... on 19th March 2009.

2. Previous.... community... assistant... [can't hear anything else because of the fat lips]

3. I've... recently... been... promoted... Mr.OSH was... [can't hear anything else because they're so tiny their voice doesn't reach me]

4. Must... give... infraction... rewrite... rules.

5. Hahaha, I... rule... Habbox!

Simply PM Inseriousity. (don't forget the dot!) with the HabboxForum usernames of the distorted Habbox Staff! The winner will be picked out at random by an independant adjudicator (sounds posh but it's just my brother really).

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Inseriousity.
Habbox Name: Inseriousity.
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (including Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!