PDA

View Full Version : The M.J. Seance

Mickword
06-11-2009, 10:47 PM
**** THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! HE STARTED CRYING, WHAT A ***. IT WAS A TOTAL LOAD OF BULL **** LOL! Your views?

Misawa
06-11-2009, 11:06 PM
This should be in the TV forum.

Obviously fake - it isn't even worth discussing.

Black_Apalachi
07-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Is this some programme about Jacko? I flicked past one the other day of his "private home movies" where he was in a supermarket for the first time in years and he was just messing about with his mates. He was throwing some tray around like a frisbee and they were putting cream or something on his head! And then they had hidden his trolley or something so he was walking round going "where's my cart?!" :P.

Stuff like that isn't too bad but I think I had enough respect for the guy to not watch or pay much attention to all the TV channels/magazines etc. who are trying to milk as much money as possible out of a tragic death. (The above description was like 30 seconds worth of film).

MJJ
07-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Just another guy exploiting Michael's death.

Is this some programme about Jacko? I flicked past one the other day of his "private home movies" where he was in a supermarket for the first time in years and he was just messing about with his mates. He was throwing some tray around like a frisbee and they were putting cream or something on his head! And then they had hidden his trolley or something so he was walking round going "where's my cart?!" :P.

That was brilliant, I loved it. Was great to see MJ as a normal guy having fun. His Private Home Movies is on again tonight in like 10 minutes.

Mickword
07-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes I know what you mean, but the seance is way to much.

lPinoy
08-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah, watching Michael Jackson's private home movies was actually really heartwarming. Its nice to see him away from the media and enjoying himself.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!