PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X

Rye1088
11-09-2004, 08:41 PM
Ok.. I've been playing Final Fantasy X for a few days now on PS2, I'm stuck. Maybe someone can help me? :) (I've tried for about 30 minutes and then I thought I'de leave it for today! :p I'll get back on it tomorrow!)

I'm in the Djose temple ( Cloyster trials - I think thats what you call it! :p) after the Al Bhed tried to defeat Sin using Machina (Machina is it? :p). I've opened the second door and now theres lightning in a hole so i can't get past! How do I get past it?

I'de be very grateful if someone could try and help me out! Thanks!

(This is the only Final fantasy I've played so i'm a newbie to the game!)

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 08:43 PM
hmm ive only got da old one...soz i cant help u der m8
:eusa_wall

cyborgo
11-09-2004, 11:53 PM
i have played and completed every single ff game (from 1 through tactics and chronicles etc) and as far as I remember you have to put an orb in one of those pushy statue things then push it in the hole and I think you can jump on and ride across

Rye1088
12-09-2004, 07:02 PM
i have played and completed every single ff game (from 1 through tactics and chronicles etc) and as far as I remember you have to put an orb in one of those pushy statue things then push it in the hole and I think you can jump on and ride across
The problem is... when I push it over I can't move it back so I have to reset PS2 and load game again! Let's hope that works! Thanks! :p

Edit: Thanks! It worked.. I never thought about pushing it over the edge! :p

Spectate
15-09-2004, 07:25 PM
That's a great game, I think I'm upto somewhere near makalania woods or however you spell it. :)

Rye1088
15-09-2004, 08:38 PM
That's a great game, I think I'm upto somewhere near makalania woods or however you spell it. :)I was there today! Then I stopped Yuna marrying Seymour (unwillingly marrying him) and then she jumped off the building thinking she could fly, she was saved by Valefor. Now I've just finished the Trials there.

It is an amazing Game!

Spectate
19-09-2004, 06:41 AM
It is the most detailed and lengthy game I've ever played on! How did you do in the blitzball tournament?

Rye1088
19-09-2004, 09:36 PM
It is the most detailed and lengthy game I've ever played on! How did you do in the blitzball tournament?
I lost.... I don't think you can actually win! (On the first compulsory tournament)

I don't actually play Blitzball when I get to save point's though... boringgg! :p

icebox12
05-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Lol Rye, I have played the game once at my friends house, I never enjoyed it that much quite disapointing actualy :(

liam-is-cool
11-10-2004, 10:13 PM
The problem is... when I push it over I can't move it back so I have to reset PS2 and load game again! Let's hope that works! Thanks! :p

Edit: Thanks! It worked.. I never thought about pushing it over the edge! :p
to get it bk u av 2 look for a flashing white light on the floor stand on it and it will go bk 2 wer it started

p.s you can win the blitzball tournament its just very hard it helps if u got the his dads bitzball move i carnt remember wot it is called and how can u call blitzball boring it is one of the things that makes the games so amazingly gr8 cos its an rpg with a sport mini game :eusa_danc

Simonac55
17-10-2004, 04:59 AM
I really like all the Final Fantasy Games. They have really great graphics and stories.

liam-is-cool
22-10-2004, 04:25 PM
X-2 has good graphics but the story is poop

Scythe
10-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Lyk omgzzzzz!! I love this game! =')
I'm currently playing through it for the first time myself! I am in the north part of 'The Moonflow' at the moment. :o

Jase
19-02-2005, 06:30 PM
lolz i luv it so much i dedicated my name to it :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!