PDA

View Full Version : Pixel maze comp

crazed
07-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Take part in our latest competition for your chance to win some unique Habbo prizes!
The Pixel Maze is returning to Habbo next week! The ultimate tournament should never be confused with the 'Crystal Maze' (legendary game show, probably still showing on some retro TV station somewhere). We'll be releasing details of the Tournament soon, but first we have a great competition for you...
Competition:
This weekend we've released the whole Atlantis range of Furni which should help you in this funtastic competition! We need you design three games, strongly linked to the theme of the Ocean/Underworld to be used as part of the Pixel Maze Tournament next week. The game should challenge our players, but not necessarily take too long to complete.
To enter, send us the rules and a screenshot of your game room to [email protected] with the subject 'PIXEL MAZE OCEAN GAME' by Monday 9th November at 9am.
The Prize:
The best game will receive a Throne, 50 credits and a trophy.
We also have 10 Habbo postcards, signed by both Lost_Witness and Ludus to give away as runner up prizes, as well as the pride your room was used in this exciting tournament!
Ludus

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/804-step-into-the-abyss-ocean-abyss-that-is

Nice prize eh?

paramoreriot
07-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Very nice prize indeed but anyone want to share some ideas of rooms ?

Tootish
07-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Yes, but it defeats the art and rareness of the Throne.

ecstasy
07-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Yes, but it defeats the art and rareness of the Throne.

I dont get what you mean? Releasing 1 throne wont affect its 'rareness'

badlad123
07-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Throne or a signed postcard by this idiot that works at habbo, i know which i'ld rather have.

Mr-Trainor
07-11-2009, 04:23 PM
There's already over 50,000 thrones so I doubt that 1 more of them will make any difference.. lol. Like, people get permed/banned with 50-100 thrones sometimes and doesn't really make a difference.

e5
07-11-2009, 07:52 PM
lol wooo signed l_w and ludus post card!! im entering not as good to to win runner up +*+*
:| dear me, who actually wants that prize?
Winners prize is okay... :) Atleast you get furni back for spending to make the room.

Kieron
07-11-2009, 10:51 PM
I know which prize i want, hmm a throne or a post card,, hmmmm hard choice eh?

thorn
07-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Tbh i would get the Post card...

Like someone else said there are hundreds of thrones, and will only be a few postcards.. Also it can't be hacked!

Anyway thats what i think.

Calvin
07-11-2009, 11:43 PM

Like someone else said there are hundreds of thrones, and will only be a few postcards.. Also it can't be hacked!

So you can go and say to your friends OMGZ GUYS, GUESS WHAT I GOT, I GOT A HABBO POSTCARD SIGNED BY LUDUS!!!!!!

majesticdragon
08-11-2009, 12:26 PM
So you can go and say to your friends OMGZ GUYS, GUESS WHAT I GOT, I GOT A HABBO POSTCARD SIGNED BY LUDUS!!!!!!

LOL exactlly what I thought ;)

Kyle
08-11-2009, 02:50 PM
i want a postcardddddd

thorn
08-11-2009, 03:10 PM
You want a throne so you can go to your Pixel Mates

OMGZ I GOT SOME RED AND YELLOW PIXELS!!!

Then a week later,

OMGZ I GOT HACKED AND LOST MY RED AND YELLOW PIXELS!

Im just thinking of the value of it :)

Jonathan.95.
08-11-2009, 03:46 PM
I attended :D
Hope to win :°)

Posts merged by -Bolt (Forum Moderator): Due to new user accidental double post.

crazed
08-11-2009, 06:05 PM
You want a throne so you can go to your Pixel Mates

OMGZ I GOT SOME RED AND YELLOW PIXELS!!!

Then a week later,

OMGZ I GOT HACKED AND LOST MY RED AND YELLOW PIXELS!

Im just thinking of the value of it :)

What on ebay?

I know of only one person who will buy it,

You...

Ardemax
09-11-2009, 06:36 AM
selling postard signed by habbo staff .... starting bid 50p

reserve bid 12p

Seatherny
09-11-2009, 09:00 AM

If your postman plays habbo and finds out its from Ludus or L_W, he will steal it :P more of a risk there.

Tootish
09-11-2009, 11:21 AM
A post card will definately be of more value than a Throne. Furni is just pixels. A post card is something you can cherish forever.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!