PDA

View Full Version : [Film] The Fourth Kind

Axel
07-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Anyone seen it yet, or planning to go and see it?

I went to go see it last night, I think it came out yesterday and there wasn't really that many people in the screening, and with good reason. The story didn't seem scary at all and was boring, the movie just seemed to put in jumpy bits (eerie silence then sudden huge ******* noise to make people jump) to try to make the movie seem scarier but it really seemed just a lame effect when the story wasn't scary at all. It had a massive anti climax, and there was no god damn aliens in sight, despite the movie being about them. When the movie was over, I just wondered... 'is that it?'.

Maybe others thought it was good, haven't looked at many reviews, but I thought it was pretty awful.

If I'm generous, I'd give it a 5/10.

Misawa
07-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Looks as bad as you say from the trailer I saw the other day.

Axel
07-11-2009, 06:59 PM
It was pretty awful, I've looked over a few reviews and quite a few people on IMDB have given it quite high ratings which I don't understand.

Black_Apalachi
08-11-2009, 03:11 AM
Hence; http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/fourth_kind/ - 15%! :P

Stevenson
09-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Hmm I like the trailer ..looks pretty creepy.

crazed
16-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Was alright. I liked the flippin, real footage. That was some spooky **** ;o

Bailey
19-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Was alright. I liked the flippin, real footage. That was some spooky **** ;o

Strange how everytime there was any real "paranormal" activity the camera just "stopped working".

I agree with you Jon, watched it a few weeks back and the story was terrible.

adaym
19-11-2009, 09:02 PM
I bailed out on watching this last week with friends because I've heard it was awful. I'm glad I did as well. That film or a couple in the local? Easy choice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!