PDA

View Full Version : GTA Episodes From Liberty City

Jordie
09-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Is this worth buying and how do you rate it compared to the other GTA's? Either this or Modern warfare 2 or even both?

ItsDave
09-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Definatley worth buying. Completes the story to GTA IV and is just so good. It has lovely nice vehicles, awesome new weapons. The missions are just immense and it brings a whole new feel to the game. Alot better than The Lost and Damned, but I'd get MW2 too.

Jordie
09-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Thanks alot for detailed response mate I'll probably end up buying both:)

Black_Apalachi
09-11-2009, 06:32 PM
If you've already got GTA IV then I'd just get MW2 tbh. I hardly played TL&D because I don't like bikes very much but TBOGT was pretty good, although you'll complete it in about three days. Unless you play GTA online (I don't), MW2 will last much longer (assuming you'll play this bith on and offline). Even if you do play GTA online, like I said if you already have GTA IV then I don't know if you'll be missing anything?

Basically, MW2 ftw.

Jordie
09-11-2009, 10:43 PM
I dont have IV mate, thats why im thinking about buying this one:)

Black_Apalachi
10-11-2009, 12:39 AM
In that case, maybe you should. TBOGT is basically what GTA IV should have been. Although there's obviously less missions.

Jordy
10-11-2009, 10:07 PM
I completed the whole of TBOGT on Friday Evening, it's something like 5 hours of gameplay. TLAD is also about 5 hours.

You could easily complete them both over a weekend, is it really worth the money? I enjoyed TBOGT but I'd be wary about buying them both together. Call of Duty 4 had months of gameplay online, you could spend as long as you liked on that game and you probably wouldn't find it boring. Modern Warfare 2 seems the same so I think paying a little bit more for MW2 would be good value for money if you're into that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!