PDA

View Full Version : MAC CITIZENS I REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE! [rep possibleh]

Pyroka
09-11-2009, 05:05 PM
I AM IN NEED OF HELP!

It's for my assignment, I need to create a demo and workshop area but they want to use iPhones and blackberries, and develop stuff and crap in them so I'm going to need to use Macs as apple are useless and only included the iPhone SDK in Mac OSX :@

SO, I need your knowledge on the following question:

Is it possible to plug a Windows Keyboard into a Mac Mini and for it to work properly without no compatibility issues? I'm saying this like its the newest Mac OSX version.

I need your help desperately, I'm sat in the library crying because Apple have got me and I don't know the answer :'( SO HELP. I'll try +rep if I can. <3

xxMATTGxx
09-11-2009, 05:10 PM
I AM IN NEED OF HELP!

It's for my assignment, I need to create a demo and workshop area but they want to use iPhones and blackberries, and develop stuff and crap in them so I'm going to need to use Macs as apple are useless and only included the iPhone SDK in Mac OSX :@

SO, I need your knowledge on the following question:

Is it possible to plug a Windows Keyboard into a Mac Mini and for it to work properly without no compatibility issues? I'm saying this like its the newest Mac OSX version.

I need your help desperately, I'm sat in the library crying because Apple have got me and I don't know the answer :'( SO HELP. I'll try +rep if I can. <3

If its a USB keyboard then I don't see what the problem will be. You may get confused with some of the keys but it should work. I have used a Windows keyboard on a Mac Mini before without problems.

Pyroka
09-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Well I've got to use it in a demonstration sorta way, shame on me for referring to this but I've basically gotta make the demonstration area like the Apple Shop. Thats the general jist of it all. The workshop on the other hand, well I hate that part :@

Would I just be better buying a apple wired keyboard and mouse for my fictional company of might? Because you gotta think from a clients point of view. The room will have both PC and Macs so that different programs can be run on each. So yeah... would it be wise to?

Tomm
09-11-2009, 05:18 PM
If you do use one you'll most likely want to find a proper british keyboard layout for Mac OSX as for some reason Mac's British Keyboards use american layouts >.>

Recursion
09-11-2009, 05:53 PM
You can download the proper British English keyboard layout for Mac from a certain competitor's site funilly enough.

Microsoft :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!