PDA

View Full Version : So What Do You Think? (MW2)

Ontario
10-11-2009, 02:37 PM
I really like it. Haven't played loads but Campaign is great and online is great fun except there doesn't seem to be any really good sniping maps.

drama
10-11-2009, 08:54 PM
afghan is amazing for sniping :O

and yeah loving campaign, i've gotten to the second level of act 3 and now im stopping for work.

probably doesnt need to be in a spoiler but meh... I loveee the mission where you rescue price, the whole battle in showe rooms then going into the sewers reminded me of the film The Rock with Sean Connery haha

Antallica
10-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Its so amazing. It takes alot of skill. I think it has so much more to offer than call of duty 4. more options, and layout is better.

Middlesbrough
11-11-2009, 01:11 AM
I think it is a very very good game, it's really dragged me into it been playing all day :P

But yeah i think its took a step away from call of duty completely its more its own game now.

ItsDave
11-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Its very good, only played the Campaign because my mutliplayer section says 0/0 players are online. So yeah, the campign is very good, very much... action movie like and not like, you're fighting in a war anymore, it feels like you're Bruce Willies or John Travolta taking part in a film. The plots confusing with the whole Shepard's betrayal but apart from that, it's really, really, reallly good.

Jord
11-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Amazing game passed my expirations

Ontario
11-11-2009, 07:47 AM
I know what you mean it feels like your constantly on a 110% alert.

CJW93
12-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Stunning. I love the 3rd person mode

Black_Apalachi
12-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Only done a bit of the campaign, not really motivated to go back to it. Would be an awesome game but for the red crap.

uney93
12-11-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm hooked on the campaign at the moment, i've been on multiplarer but need to get used to the new maps.

Black_Apalachi
12-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Just been on multiplayer and the red isn't as bad as on the campaign, it's pretty good :). Maybe it's because I had the campaign on a hard difficulty. Don't you find it so easy to kill people online though, compared to MW1?

How many maps are there online? I've just been playing for a couple of hours and only came across Rust (epic btw), Estate, Office Block, Airport, Scrapyard, Afghan and the one in the Arab town. Just doesn't seem like very many?

Neil
12-11-2009, 03:33 PM
It was definitly an exciting campaign, I don't know if I'll rate it higher than CoD4 though, it really wasn't that good, it got pretty confusing when you do levels more than once but at a different part of the game, like when they fired the nuke and EMP went off in Washington after the Washington level, then you go back to Washington, after the EMP (unless red dots were just being gay) and the enemy regain control of the white house, it was all very confusing at that point, didn't fully understand why you get betrayed either, but other than that it was very enjoyable, the multiplayer is fun too but like I was saying before, it's really just CoD4 with new features, I don't feel I'll play this as much as CoD4 but then again I'm still only playing alone, none of my friends I normally game with have it yet. ¬¬

The Spec-ops is probably what will keep me coming back above all I think.

Ontario
12-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Just been on multiplayer and the red isn't as bad as on the campaign, it's pretty good :). Maybe it's because I had the campaign on a hard difficulty. Don't you find it so easy to kill people online though, compared to MW1?

How many maps are there online? I've just been playing for a couple of hours and only came across Rust (epic btw), Estate, Office Block, Airport, Scrapyard, Afghan and the one in the Arab town. Just doesn't seem like very many?

Yeah it is easier to kill people online even on normal mode. Best thing has to be either 3rd person mode or hardcore s & d Ricochet

PaulMacC
12-11-2009, 05:30 PM
I hate Multiplayer. It's catered towards noobs and everything you do is nullified by the fact of deathstreaks and easy-to-use, no recoil weapons.

Neil
12-11-2009, 06:22 PM
I hate Multiplayer. It's catered towards noobs and everything you do is nullified by the fact of deathstreaks and easy-to-use, no recoil weapons.

Oh yea and MW1 wasn't catered towards noobs, the only reason people played MW1 was because it was easier than CoD2. :rolleyes:

cocaine
12-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Oh yea and MW1 wasn't catered towards noobs, the only reason people played MW1 was because it was easier than CoD2. :rolleyes:

After having played COD: WaW for a considerable time online, then going back to COD4, you do appreciate the level of skill required to play decently on COD4. On WaW, I have a K/D ratio of about 2, whereas COD4 is still 1.12 or something.

I've not yet played MW2 online but when I do I'll see how it shapes up compared to its two predecessors.

Neil
13-11-2009, 07:48 AM
If people still played CoD2 you should check that out, you'd be ripped to shreds, CoD4 is miles easier online than CoD2, the fact that people online are obsessive is probably why it's so hard, the problem is people only want to play if it has ranks, kill streaks, perks and attachments, if the removed all of that from the next modern warfare then I bet no one would want to play it online because then all it requires is skill.

Ontario
13-11-2009, 08:31 AM
I was actually sucking so bad online when i first got the game but i think it was only because there were totally new maps totally new weapons and new perks.
Once i settled on my weapon and perks i kind of got into the swing of things. But still it is quite hard at time because this game is so fast paced and intense that you need to check every corner because most of the time i'm killed by the guy who i didn't see. Gone are the days when you can just run in with the P90 spraying and praying.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!