PDA

View Full Version : Problem for COD MW2. [CANT GET ONLINE]

Antallica
11-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Due to fixiing stats, unlocks and ranks or something. I sign in and it says that when i want to play multiplayer. They may be fixing the party problem, i hope so. not one of my my friends online (ps3) can get on multiplayer. Anyone having problems?

xxMATTGxx
11-11-2009, 03:22 PM
PSN is Partially available at the moment and if you try to sign in via the website it says the following.

PlayStation Network is not available as it is currently undergoing maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience caused while we carry out these essential updates. In the meantime, you can continue to explore the world of PlayStation at eu.playstation.com, and keep an eye on the PlayStation Network bar at the top of the PC version of the site to find out when the service is back up and running.

That is the reason why myself, you and your friends can't get online at the moment.

Judge Judy
11-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Same problem here :P Anyway I thought PSN maintainence was yesterday hmm.

That and trophies now don't work (did yesderday) (v1.02 patch has been released just it won't prompt me to download it on the game God damn.

Took me an age to do The Pit under 30 seconds an' all x[

Stitch
11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm confused because trophies have always worked for me (since I got the game yesterday) and people are saying they only just released the patch to get them working today.

xxMATTGxx
11-11-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm confused because trophies have always worked for me (since I got the game yesterday) and people are saying they only just released the patch to get them working today.

I was actually thinking that as well to be honest. Even online was working for me but now it won't download the ranking system or whatever they call it. :(

Dusty-09
11-11-2009, 07:32 PM
I just earned 10 trophies, if they don't save then thats a scam!!!

Don't worry my friend called up and their fixing the servers seeing as there was like a mass overload of players playing online, they were expecting like 4 million, instead double of that estimate flooded the servers so invites didn't work. They are currently undergoing maintenance to fix this problem and get everything running!

e5
11-11-2009, 07:34 PM
They just released an update or something

Antallica
11-11-2009, 07:51 PM
yeah i did the update. still nothing though on multiplayer

Stitch
11-11-2009, 10:35 PM
PS3 Update: MP Servers gradually coming back online. Some users may still experience issues. Also, EU Players get Trophy patch tonight

http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!