PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering..

Hazzles
11-11-2009, 08:43 PM
How many of you sell/buy stuff for paypal.
I'm sort of considering it as I feel my habbo time has come.
But, I know its not allowed and if its going to get me banned, I'm not going to cos its an epic waste.

Btw, this isn't an advert before I get warned or whatever.

Mr-Trainor
11-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Personally, I never have.

Hazzles
11-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Would you?
I know you're worth a fair bit?

timshaw
11-11-2009, 08:53 PM
I wouldn't dare, I couldn't take the risk of loosing all my stuff.

Hazzles
11-11-2009, 08:54 PM
I wouldn't dare, I couldn't take the risk of loosing all my stuff.

What about passing it over to a clone?
Would you then?

timshaw
11-11-2009, 09:04 PM
What about passing it over to a clone?
Would you then?

I would most pass it over to my friends if they were still playing.

!Trex
11-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Would you?
I know you're worth a fair bit?

LOL, i had a little Laugh at that :P

Naa i probably wouldnt sell for Paypal

Fubt
11-11-2009, 09:49 PM
LOL, i had a little Laugh at that :P

Naa i probably wouldnt sell for Paypal

Max would do Postals instead ;)

Haha.

!Trex
11-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Max would do Postals instead ;)

Haha.

Yer man, Pick up and delivery all the way :P

We all know you mail order things Padric :P

Fubt
12-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Yer man, Pick up and delivery all the way :P

We all know you mail order things Padric :P

LOL my mail order groom is completely off topic!

!Trex
12-11-2009, 08:13 AM
LOL my mail order groom is completely off topic!

Well he never actually said buy sell habbo furniture in his post.

so i just assumed he meant in general :P
so slightly on-topic :P

Black_Apalachi
12-11-2009, 11:48 AM
I would if I was confident it was going to happen safely. I've only tried selling something once before and got scammed (but then I managed to win the PayPal dispute), so I'd be really nervous of trying again. Even though I don't play any more I'd still be a little gutted if I lost loads or was banned.

ashyboy999
12-11-2009, 11:58 AM
i havent whats the point. its so easy to send your money over and for them to refuse to send the items

you cant do nothing about it because you just broke the law and habbo can sue you for profiting out of their business sooo its a no win situtation. them maintaining its not your furni its theirs is there for a that reason. you have the right to use it but not sell it for real money. your clone would be banned, IP traced to your address and you probably arrested. they are quick to jump the gun and inform the police when its them being scammed in some way or someones using their business to turn a cash profit....

if they decide to scam in either end of the deal you have no grounds for defence really. if your both caught you both lose because you both did it.....

Krillin
12-11-2009, 04:21 PM
i havent whats the point. its so easy to send your money over and for them to refuse to send the items

you cant do nothing about it because you just broke the law and habbo can sue you for profiting out of their business sooo its a no win situtation. them maintaining its not your furni its theirs is there for a that reason. you have the right to use it but not sell it for real money. your clone would be banned, IP traced to your address and you probably arrested. they are quick to jump the gun and inform the police when its them being scammed in some way or someones using their business to turn a cash profit....

if they decide to scam in either end of the deal you have no grounds for defence really. if your both caught you both lose because you both did it.....
Lol... I seriously laughed my *** off when I read your post. Anyone with half a brain would NOT talk about this via habbo. Therefore habbo would have NO evidence against the person except furni being traded. Really think you should look into laws before assuming people will get arrested without hard evidence... Take Nasz for example... they had evidence against him, and did nothing but ban the account, and 2-3 years later unbanned him and he sold the rest of it off anyway.
Anyways back on topic, there are several forums for buying and selling, and paypal, though the quickest, is probably then least safe way. Post from what I've heard it the best way to do it since they can't hide from you if they scam. But every way has its loop-holes. Best to just not do it.

Fubt
12-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Habbo will only ban you for talking about it if someone reports you, so if you talk about it in console, aslong as the person your talking to doesnt report you'll be fine.

ecstasy
12-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Habbo will only ban you for talking about it if someone reports you, so if you talk about it in console, aslong as the person your talking to doesnt report you'll be fine.

Has first hand experience does our paddy

Hazzles
14-11-2009, 06:40 PM

AHAHA.
Anywhos, I wasn't thinking of buying, more of selling.
AND, if you've noticed, everyone who sells on ebay writes the furniture is still property of sulake its up to the buyer what they do with it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!