PDA

View Full Version : :@:@ O2!!

JACKTARD
12-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Right so my 18 month contract is up with T mobile and my dad wants me to go onto his business' contract - its with O2 and £9 a month - i think i still get unltd texts and a few hundred minutes

but i've been told i cant choose a phone that isnt ridiculously expensive - all the phones from O2 are either ridiculously expensive or just no good :/

The phone i really wanted was the HTC HERO/T mobile G2 - which i can get on a £20 a month contract + £166 extra - i would pay for the handset cost from xmas.

I have no idea what i'm meant to do because i dont want to be stuck with an awful phone for god knows how many months :/

Inscribe
12-11-2009, 08:30 PM
Buy yourself a o2 phone, and use the contract sim card in it?

Sunny.
13-11-2009, 06:08 PM
The money your saving on the month price use to buy urself a o2 phone..
Or ring o2 n ask them to lower the price on the handset u want.

Markeh
14-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Right so my 18 month contract is up with T mobile and my dad wants me to go onto his business' contract - its with O2 and £9 a month - i think i still get unltd texts and a few hundred minutes

but i've been told i cant choose a phone that isnt ridiculously expensive - all the phones from O2 are either ridiculously expensive or just no good :/

The phone i really wanted was the HTC HERO/T mobile G2 - which i can get on a £20 a month contract + £166 extra - i would pay for the handset cost from xmas.

I have no idea what i'm meant to do because i dont want to be stuck with an awful phone for god knows how many months :/

Tell him no, is the simple idea.

I'd get the Hero, (I'd love one) and they're damn good handsets.

JACKTARD
14-11-2009, 05:09 PM
it'll be my dad paying and he'll make me have a worse phone if it's gna save him £200 in the long run, he doesnt really care much for phones so he doesnt see why i would want one thats so expensive.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!