PDA

View Full Version : The ending [Possible spoilers]

Nemo
13-11-2009, 07:37 PM
I gotta say, im REALLY impressed with the campaign, but the ending just blew me back. It was just awesome in the way they made it.

What are your thoughts on it?

Fez
13-11-2009, 07:46 PM
One of the best endings ever, even if it did finally end on a cliffhanger.

The moments between seeing Price being beaten to death and the knife prompt coming up, they are a highlight of my entire gaming life. It just had so much emotion and when the prompt came up, I was ecstatic.

ecstasy
13-11-2009, 08:08 PM
i was mashing square and the 'battery for controller is low' message popped up. fail :(

J0SH
13-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Was a very good ending and yet open for another sequel, yay.

Throwing Knife in the eye ftw.

dbgtz
13-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Best campaign ever, British FTW

Stitch
13-11-2009, 10:45 PM
i was mashing square and the 'battery for controller is low' message popped up. fail :(
SAME HAPPENED TO ME! Except it was just before that when you gotta go towards the gun on the floor. I was nearly there then suddenly BOP! Please reconnect your controller.

Middlesbrough
14-11-2009, 01:22 AM
What would happen in the throwing knife missed?

Do we get to see price beaten to a bloody pulp if it does or what?

Andeeh
14-11-2009, 05:54 PM
i loved the chase on the water :) class ending leaving sequels

Misawa
14-11-2009, 06:07 PM
It was a good ending for a video game, but nothing we haven't seen before in a film, which seems what the campaign is trying to be.

Black_Apalachi
14-11-2009, 06:17 PM
One of the best endings ever, even if it did finally end on a cliffhanger.

The moments between seeing Price being beaten to death and the knife prompt coming up, they are a highlight of my entire gaming life. It just had so much emotion and when the prompt came up, I was ecstatic.

Really? I wish I loved this game as much as everyone else :P. I hate button bashing bits.. they're so pointless and it could easily just be put into a cut-scene.

Overall campaign wasn't too bad. Bit short though and a lot of the time it felt like a James Bond game. I think I would have preferred COD4's campaign but our disc is scratched so you can only go as far as when that guy's son kills himself.

Fez
14-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Yeah but it wouldn't have had the same effect. Isn't really button mashing, I replayed it and only tapped it a few times.

Black_Apalachi
14-11-2009, 07:02 PM
I like playing the game (running round, shooting etc), not the pointless side bits.

Ontario
14-11-2009, 07:06 PM
SAS 10 - Yankie scum who go raped basically the entire game - 0

Best campaign i've ever played on any game! Was so interesting and such diverse missions.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!