PDA

View Full Version : ardl & SunBathing present...

SunBathing
13-11-2009, 08:53 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/35kon6c.png

Hiya peeps!

Well, well, well... it's happened. SunBathing & ardl were once sitting up in deep Habboville, with a pen and paper, wondering what to do next. They've went from diving into ice cold pools, to becoming nurses and helping those who have pink eye and crabs. They sat down long and HARD (ahahaha, did anyone get the sexual innuendo?).

They thought of it.

Presenting...
The SunBathing & ardl Talkshow!
Hosted by your two ummmmmm... slightly deranged Habbos!

Join SunBathing & ardl each week for more fun, loco (crazy in Spanish), and fun! We're unsure of when it will be starting... but I can assure you... you'll know when it comes.

We will also be giving away prizes each week such as THRONES... or DUCKS. There will be features things such as Seat Bingo, The Wheel of Fortune... as well as a Habbo Staff member or special guest each week to answer YOUR QUESTIONS! - whatever they may be! The winning question per week will be winning themselves a prize! - plus MUCH MUCH MORE!

Fastpasses will be going on sale throughout the weeks we start - a fastpass will allow you to enter the talkshow without actually having to queue up! (I mean, who would want to stand there in a queue, with tramps such as partone... wait isn't he banned?... i mean Callie scratching their backsides.

On the day, you'll be able to search SunBathing for the entrance and queue... so what're you waiting for? Fastpasses will be on sale as soon as we get a date sorted and our first guest notified.

Below is a little promotional video, kindly made by Affilates... to make your taste buds ****um and go into a cardiac arrest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJps8gIHG7U

sLaggings
13-11-2009, 10:38 PM
-yawn

Another merf and lerf wannabe. I'd like to see you actually get a real special guest or Habbo Staff. And I won't be buying a fastpass, I'm sure the line will be quiet empty when I decide to search it. :rolleyes:

SunBathing
14-11-2009, 11:52 AM
-yawn

Another merf and lerf wannabe. I'd like to see you actually get a real special guest or Habbo Staff. And I won't be buying a fastpass, I'm sure the line will be quiet empty when I decide to search it. :rolleyes:

Well considering we've already got our guest lined up... :eusa_whis

Dragorn
14-11-2009, 12:03 PM
This will be pretty good, Laggings, these both used to be Habbo X's, i've seen them they are pretty funny and would make great talkshow hosts!

Good luck!

Keri?!
14-11-2009, 12:04 PM
ooh sounds like a good idea Dean :)
Hope it all goes to plan and tha :D:D

Kyle
14-11-2009, 12:52 PM
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not pointlessly post.

GoldenMerc
14-11-2009, 01:15 PM
ardl used his X status to become a habbo legend and a arragant one at that. This talkshow isnt going anywere

Calvin
14-11-2009, 03:30 PM
The text at the end of that video goes way too fast...

But good luck with it.

sLaggings
14-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Well considering we've already got our guest lined up... :eusa_whis

OMG YOU BOOKED supernoob2837 AS YOUR GUEST -SPECIAL!

This will be pretty good, Laggings, these both used to be Habbo X's, i've seen them they are pretty funny and would make great talkshow hosts!

Good luck!

Couldn't care if they were former hotel managers, talk shows are sad, even more so when they try to copy merf and lerf.

ardl used his X status to become a habbo legend and a arragant one at that. This talkshow isnt going anywere

First time you'll ever see me say I Agree with you Ross.

Michael
14-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Wont catch me coming, Whos the Habbo Staff whos gonna attend?
OMG YOU BOOKED supernoob2837 AS YOUR GUEST

sLaggings
14-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Wont catch me coming, Whos the Habbo Staff whos gonna attend?

They never said it's going to be staff, just someone special :rolleyes:

AgnesIO
14-11-2009, 07:50 PM
If it is ANYTHING like Merf and Lerf it will be ****e.

Merf and Lerf were pathetic e-celebs.

sLaggings
14-11-2009, 08:25 PM
If it is ANYTHING like Merf and Lerf it will be ****e.

Merf and Lerf were pathetic e-celebs.

Yeah but they set an example for talkshows.

Special
14-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Talkshows are so 2006/2007

When you have been to one, you have been to them all.

You could be been a bit more original, having a talkshow was proably one of the most obvious things you could have done.

Nevertheless, good luck!

Ardemax
14-11-2009, 10:32 PM
this will fail after the first one

good luck

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!