PDA

View Full Version : 360 controller...

kk.
14-11-2009, 08:30 PM
Well i bought a new controller two days ago, and since then, both of the controllers have been disconnecting. I have a wireless mouse, but the controllers are no closer than they have been for months. Brand new batteries in there, rechargable ones too (as well as using the ones supplied with the new controller.. i dont think its the batteries is what im getting at since its doing it to both..) And i just cant seem to find a solution :(

its annoying because if im playing online, itll say please reconnect the controller, and ill die.

:'(

Jord
14-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Try pressing the reconnect buttons again Or you dropped the controller and it damaged the wireless connection thing inside

kk.
14-11-2009, 10:30 PM
on both controllers though? :(

Black_Apalachi
15-11-2009, 06:17 AM
Do they have to be synced with the console? Wii controllers do so I always wondered why 360/PS3 ones don't seem to have to.

Anyway have you got a power cable for the controllers? Maybe connecting them to the console might establish a steady connection that should stay on when you disconnect the cable. Otherwise I don't know sorry.

kk.
15-11-2009, 05:22 PM
i do somewhere but not sure where it is. you do get one with your 360 dont you cus thats how you connect the controller whne you first use it? hm, ill see if i can borrow one if i cant findit :(

Black_Apalachi
15-11-2009, 07:37 PM
I think it came with it, yeah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!