PDA

View Full Version : hi, if you're getting killed by the famas

adaym
14-11-2009, 10:41 PM
use the famas to kill those who kill thou.

job sorted, stop complaining because you're crap. adapt, adjust - you'll still be playing come next year.

Thread closed by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): To avoid further arguing

Fez
14-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Just the FAMAS?

Sounds like fun.

This is exactly what happened with World at War (with the MP40)

adaym
14-11-2009, 10:46 PM
i play for fun.
games are meant to be fun.
i have fun.
i don't play 26 hours a day so i don't feel your pain, unfortunately.
the majority like the game
for instance, it's the bestselling game... that's enough proof.

i don't use one particular weapon - nor do i care if another person uses one particular weapon.

it's like fifa - if people want to use real madrid so be it but if i'm better than them at the game then i have a good chance of beating them using a smaller side. go figure.

[Chris]
14-11-2009, 10:48 PM
FUN?

Fun is the game being EQUAL, as in HAVING A CHANCE TO PLAY THE GAME

Not getting spawnkilled by M16, Famas, Roflcopters, AC130s and predator missiles..

adaym
14-11-2009, 10:50 PM
yep, my pistol vs someone's machine gun.

according to you that should be an equal battle.

what a douche, some guns are better than other guns.

[Chris]
14-11-2009, 10:51 PM
yep, my pistol vs someone's machine gun.

according to you that should be an equal battle.

what a douche, some guns are better than other guns.

Did i mention a PISTOL anywhere in that?

No, i didnt.

I said SPAWN KILLING.

Fez
14-11-2009, 10:52 PM
i play for fun.
games are meant to be fun.
i have fun.
the majority like the game
for instance, it's the bestselling game... that's enough proof.

i don't use one particular weapon - nor do i care if another person uses one particular weapon.

it's like fifa - if people want to use real madrid so be it but if i'm better than them at the game then i have a good chance of beating them using a smaller side. go figure.

Hmmm.

There's 24 hours a day and I play for 5 hours of these days. Don't know what planet your on.

it's the bestselling game... that's enough proof.

Sales do not mean the best game. It's down to COD's popularity that it's sold so much. Sales mean nothing in anything; just look at the Wii.

it's like fifa

No it's not.

if people want to use real madrid so be it but if i'm better than them at the game then i have a good chance of beating them using a smaller side. go figure.

Real Madrid doesn't kill in one shot, Real Madrid doesn't have heartbeat sensors.

I didn't buy COD:MW2 to use just a handful of weapons or just one type, I bought it for variety. I got that in COD4, but in here, I can't get that thanks to Infinity Ward's new "player friendly" philosophy.

adaym
14-11-2009, 10:54 PM
lol you're so narrow minded and stubborn. quite funny actually.

Fez
14-11-2009, 10:55 PM
lol you're so narrow

*REMOVED*

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post inappropriately.

cocaine
14-11-2009, 10:56 PM
to be fair if gunships, helicopters and predator missles are present in your game then chances are you and your team are not all that good if you're letting them rack up an 11 kill streak.

every game ive played so far on MW2 no one has got past the kill streak enabling them to use a predator missle, and the games were pretty even in terms of skill. so stop complaining, and think about where the real problem lies.

adaym
14-11-2009, 10:58 PM
*removed*.
i think we've established where the problem is...

[Chris]
14-11-2009, 10:59 PM
to be fair if gunships, helicopters and predator missles are present in your game then chances are you and your team are not all that good if you're letting them rack up an 11 kill streak.

every game ive played so far on MW2 no one has got past the kill streak enabling them to use a predator missle, and the games were pretty even in terms of skill. so stop complaining, and think about where the real problem lies.

Care packages? 4 kills = Nothing in this game?

And SPAWN KILLING, happens alot - Free kills?

Fez
14-11-2009, 11:02 PM
It's a three killstreak to get a care package, which can include all sorts of stuff that they can use to totally rape your team. Unless you get an anti-vehicle class out quickly, they pretty much have an advantage over you.

I'm a COD4 veteran, not a beast of a player but I manage a decent 2.44 K/D on that game or something.

i think we've established where the problem is...

*REMOVED*

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post rude comments in attempt to provoke others.

cocaine
14-11-2009, 11:02 PM
;6150022']Care packages? 4 kills = Nothing in this game?

And SPAWN KILLING, happens alot - Free kills?

care packages for me have only ever been UAVs and ammo.
and spawn killing.. well i dont know. im not really too familiar with it, ive not been killing instantly when ive spawned so i dont really know.

[Chris]
14-11-2009, 11:03 PM
and spawn killing.. well i dont know. im not really too familiar with it, ive not been killing instantly when ive spawned so i dont really know.

Care packages are ANYTHING Except an AC-130..

And yeah, It happens on a lot of maps, BARE IN MIND - You get the same maps over and over and over and over and over again?

Fez
14-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Yes for you, but for the other team, it can yield AC-130s, Airstrikes, Choppers etc.

One thing that really annoys me is spawning and then getting killed by a predator missile or an airstrike.

cocaine
14-11-2009, 11:04 PM
;6150031']Care packages are ANYTHING Except an AC-130..

And yeah, It happens on a lot of maps, BARE IN MIND - You get the same maps over and over and over and over and over again?

yeah i know about care packages, im just saying i've never had anything more than UAVs and ammo. and i tend to get them quite often.

and no, not really.

[Chris]
14-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Yes for you, but for the other team, it can yield AC-130s, Airstrikes, Choppers etc.

One thing that really annoys me is spawning and then getting killed by a predator missile or an airstrike.

Which then includes the harrier hovering over the same one place, and raping everything..

cocaine
14-11-2009, 11:09 PM
;6150041']Which then includes the harrier hovering over the same one place, and raping everything..

well then get under some cover or move around strategically? i cant think of any map (except wasteland maybe..) where there isnt a decent amount of cover in the main area where the games take place.

adaym
14-11-2009, 11:10 PM
well then get under some cover or move around strategically? i cant think of any map (except wasteland maybe..) where there isnt a decent amount of cover in the main area where the games take place.
or get a killstreak before the other team... that's an even simpler solution.

Fez
14-11-2009, 11:12 PM
or get a killstreak before the other team... that's an even simpler solution.
But I can't get kills thanks to everything I've said before.

I can camp in one spot and eventually get a care package, but it won't be before the other team get AC-130s or a huge advantage.

[Chris]
14-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Chocolate Helicopter: it's like three parties, a year between them
Chocolate Helicopter: the first party (COD4) is the best party of your life
Chocolate Helicopter: it's totally fresh and new
Chocolate Helicopter: and has everything right
Chocolate Helicopter: and you get laid
Chocolate Helicopter: party two (WaW) is a little bad
Chocolate Helicopter: it has some smaller sets and kinda bad food
Chocolate Helicopter: you still get laid
Chocolate Helicopter: but there's one huge douche there
Chocolate Helicopter: (MP40)
Chocolate Helicopter: the third party (MW2) happens
Chocolate Helicopter: and everyone there is a douche
Chocolate Helicopter: and care packages rain from the sky
Chocolate Helicopter: and you're killed by an AC-130
Chocolate Helicopter: but it turns out that going home and partying with friends and yourself
Chocolate Helicopter: (singelplayer and spec ops)
Chocolate Helicopter: turns out to be a blast

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!