View Full Version : WOW!

SaintSmithy
15-11-2009, 04:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_gT6bUhqF8

Sorry if its already bin posted

ENJOY if not :D

Callum.
15-11-2009, 04:31 PM
the amount of times I've seen this posted on facebook, by people who don't even game makes me want to knife myself.

Black_Apalachi
15-11-2009, 07:32 PM
That's a joke! Not only was it amazing, it happened to be the final kill so everyone got to see the replay.

CHA!NGANG
15-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Oooh thats cool. The only amazing thing I've done on Call of Duty was when it was a Search and Destroy match, and there was a glitch so the other team had 7 people and we had 6. I was playing and all the other 5 people in my team got killed, and I came back and took all 7 of there team out by myself and won the round. Then I called a Helicopter in for the next round and I could hear the enemies Headsets all saying stuff like: OMDZ I got killed by a copter in S&D!!!!

Only ever done that once and it's the only time I've ever seen a Copter in S&D.

TehJoshy
15-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Give Credit where Credit's Due!

Nice kill! :P

ItsDave
16-11-2009, 12:13 AM
This was posted on OXM, and found it abserloutley amazing.

Callum.
16-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Oooh thats cool. The only amazing thing I've done on Call of Duty was when it was a Search and Destroy match, and there was a glitch so the other team had 7 people and we had 6. I was playing and all the other 5 people in my team got killed, and I came back and took all 7 of there team out by myself and won the round. Then I called a Helicopter in for the next round and I could hear the enemies Headsets all saying stuff like: OMDZ I got killed by a copter in S&D!!!!

Only ever done that once and it's the only time I've ever seen a Copter in S&D.

I got a chopper on SnD on Downpour, wall camped with mp5+claymores with their bomb in front of me. Called it in, shot down within seconds, I swear their whole team changed to the SAW class haha

ecstasy
16-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Haa thats amazing. Pure luck but good kill nonetheless :P

Pazza
16-11-2009, 10:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKIOifaCT5A is the guy who did it :)

I LOVE the reactions at the end ***** xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!