PDA

View Full Version : Buffering problems

Isolde
16-11-2009, 11:35 PM
I recently moved to a new broadband "TalkTalk" and currently on the TalkTalk Essentials package that has up to 8meg. I also baught a new laptop with windows 7 installed that has great specs. It has intel core 2 duo processor (2.2 ghz, 800mhz) nvidia geoforce g210m upto 2303 mb turbocache, 4gb memory, 500mb hdd.

When i play videos/movies online from watch-movies-online.tv on divx, stagu, novmov and so on the video says buffering (0%) and it takes long so i press play and every 20 seconds it stops annd buffers.

I have a good connnection, good broadbrand(i think), a new laptop that has good specs. What is the problem? Why does this happen? It is something to do with my monitor or graphics? Or is it just something to do with the website itself? Do i need to download something or set up something?

Im kinda new to all this, maybe i need to set up my nvidia geoforce graphics card?

The Professor
17-11-2009, 02:13 PM
You highlighted your problem in the first line, TalkTalk is AOL with a different name and AOL are appalling if you ever want to actually do anything on the internet. Sorry!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!