PDA

View Full Version : Know GOOD Clans?

VirtualG
17-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Hey, Welcome to the Thread!
I've recently begun searching for what I believe to be the best clan sites for Call of Duty (CoD) mainly WAW and the MW series and I need a little help.

Do You Know A Site?

If you know of a Good clan site please let me know. To be good I mean it must have quite a few members, a pretty proffesional type of site (as in it's not freewebs or .tk type of sites) and be succesful. I dont mind if it's Wii, PC, Xbox or PS, I wanna know!

Contact Me!

So if you know a site you can do the usual things and leave a message below (which would be more helpful to others who are looking) pm me of (the on that would be easiest for me, but what ever...) email me ([email protected]).

Robbinz
17-11-2009, 05:13 PM
www.gamebattles.com
www.decerto-esports.eu

VirtualG
17-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks, they're pretty cool looking sites, the MLG one isn't quite what I was looking for though, still it was helpful, +rep (same anyone else who will help out!)

Robbinz
17-11-2009, 09:04 PM
gamebattles is like the best website for clan matches really everybody goes on there, decerto is for maily pros.

VirtualG
18-11-2009, 04:44 AM
Thanks! I still need more sites if anyone knows any!

VirtualG
19-11-2009, 04:30 AM
Com'on I still need to know as many as possible asap

Jord
19-11-2009, 06:36 AM
gamebattles is like the best website for clan matches really everybody goes on there, decerto is for maily pros.

LOL Decerto for pros? I don't class m16 as pro

VirtualG
20-11-2009, 10:33 AM
still need more!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!