View Full Version : Post your latest ahievements

Jord
17-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Not achievements on xbox.. gamerscore

Blue tiger Camo on the intervention sniper :P

I just got

Red tiger on intervention (10k xp)
40 FMJ Kills for intervention (10k xp)
500 Kills with the intervention (10k xp)
5/5 Challenges for the intervention (10k xp)

:D lvl 54 atm want fall camo for the intervention

Dusty-09
17-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Wow 54, I'm only 50. I've gotten a whole load of titles and emblems, I got a mushroom cloud in nightvision view which looks pretty cool. And I got a 30 killstreak recently so I'm aiming to beat that :)

CHA!NGANG
17-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Did you do the Nuce? :O

I'm only at 22 I think but I'm on Blue Tiger for the 2nd Sub Machine in the list (Can't remember name) and I have unlocked all of the attachments. My biggest Kill-streak is 13 so far but I'll try and build on that. Do you do Free for all for your killstreaks?

J0SH
17-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Did you do the Nuce? :O

I'm only at 22 I think but I'm on Blue Tiger for the 2nd Sub Machine in the list (Can't remember name) and I have unlocked all of the attachments. My biggest Kill-streak is 13 so far but I'll try and build on that. Do you do Free for all for your killstreaks?

Nuke is so easy to get I don't see why people get impressed by it, get your killstreak loudout as:

Harrier
Chopper Gunner
Nuke

Then use a class with Hardline / Hardline Pro so that you need 1 less kill for the killstreaks, camp for 6 kills then let the harrier do some work, get chopper gunner, then basically get loads of kills then nuke the other team. It's so easy.

Anyway, ontopic.

I've hit 500 kills with the M16 and I haven't even really picked it up that much, got urban camo on about 4 guns and almost got blue for UMP45. Level 61 now. I hit 4k kills with just 2.9k deaths, I'm trying to keep the deaths on the low, by playing defensive, but sometimes it doesn't go to plan because I get bored.

Callum.
17-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Just got 790 gamerscore. Need to do the c4 ghost one, kill 20 people while driving, akimbo i think, and then the high spec ops ones. Should be done tomorrow I think. Saw this really good spec ops tactics guide.

Neil
18-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Gamerscore wise I'm at 830, just got spec-ops left but I'm just putting more time into multiplayer.

I got M4A1 mastery, almost all the accolades, apart from the last page, completed a few difficult challenges and got some titles and emblems, got the soap emblem so that's all good. xD

Black_Apalachi
18-11-2009, 12:24 AM
Challenges get completed like every 5 seconds on multiplayer so I don't pay attention to them. The last thing I unlocked though I think, was the ACOG for the fourth assault rifle... I don't remember their names :P (I'm only like level 25). Is prestige still level 55 on this?

J0SH
18-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Challenges get completed like every 5 seconds on multiplayer so I don't pay attention to them. The last thing I unlocked though I think, was the ACOG for the fourth assault rifle... I don't remember their names :P (I'm only like level 25). Is prestige still level 55 on this?

It's level 70. Which is pretty easy to get, my friend has it in 2 days play time (since release date) and is now like 1st 17 so it's pretty easy to level, and all we were playing was TDM and a bit of search.

Neil
18-11-2009, 01:36 AM

The text that pops up (Payback) etc. aren't challenges, it's just bonus XP, challenge progress doesn't display during the game unless you complete one, which isn't THAT easy, it is easy but more than every 5 seconds. xD

ItsDave
18-11-2009, 02:06 AM
Im only level 26. Not really many achievements happening.

Anyone planning on Presteiging? I'm not.

Black_Apalachi
20-11-2009, 03:21 AM
The text that pops up (Payback) etc. aren't challenges, it's just bonus XP, challenge progress doesn't display during the game unless you complete one, which isn't THAT easy, it is easy but more than every 5 seconds. xD

Yeah I know, I exaggerated a little :P.

Neil
20-11-2009, 09:31 AM
6 Stars away from 1k. xD

Really quite easy with the right team mate.

J0SH
20-11-2009, 09:36 AM
6 Stars away from 1k. xD

Really quite easy with the right team mate.

Indeed :)

drama
24-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Just got blue tiger on the WA2000 :)

Jord
24-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Almost got fall on intervention

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!