PDA

View Full Version : Still think impetuous isn't callie?

Phila
24-07-2005, 06:00 PM
For all you newbs out there who think Callie isn't impetuous... look at this:

It is taken from HK which MOD's have access too. It is a tool used to search specific ID's and look at all the register usernames from the unique IP adress that the accounts were registered on.

http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/9743/impetuous20qy.gif

(From stevo)

It is against Sulake LTD's Terms and Conditions too:

2.1.13 Create a false identity, or impersonate any person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others;

Doesn't this mean the 'hotel manager' is brekaing the T&C's set by the company?!

Even after reading this, you still think Callie isn't Impetuous then you really need to take your head out of the staff members backsides and enter the real world.

Y!
24-07-2005, 06:03 PM
I never knew she was kitty. :o

Absently
lol the hotel manager is breaking a rule

kasi
I've always knew she was Callimpetuous since I read the editorial on stevoslabs a few months ago. :)

lauralol
24-07-2005, 06:04 PM
They are staff.. they have offices.. you dont think that maybe they use the same computer now and again?

andrew
24-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Lmao ;>

This image has only been posted on the forum.. 8 times?

Uh anyways, I might believe that the staff are very lazy people, who do zero work.

But, I still don't think Callie is Impetuous.

You
24-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Global, If Callie is Kitty, :o She was in that room with us the other day, She swore at me ;s so it cant of been Callie

the wombats
24-07-2005, 06:26 PM
They are staff.. they have offices.. you dont think that maybe they use the same computer now and again?
i agree with laura

ullie
24-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Callie is imp.

Phila
24-07-2005, 06:32 PM

Where are all the other staff then? You are so naive!

the wombats
24-07-2005, 06:34 PM
think about it, theres some accounts there that have been there since before callie was made HM,

:....:mike:....:
24-07-2005, 06:36 PM
callie is impetuous..impetuous was promoted then or she did a lot of work which allowed her level of status to rise and put her as hotel manager. I do agree is lauralol, but listen laura, is says in the T&C that your not allowed to give passwords to anyone for any reason and you will be in serious consequences for doing so and breaking the rule. I believe callie is impetuous because that would be the only reason. Or callie could be someone else and impetuous might have used her computer becuase hers was broken. I think there is many solutions, I think I got a point and a lot of you will yell at me for it but I think there is plenty of things that can be true or false. IMP might be CALLIE if its true then she broke a rule other then that we have no proof. Once again I think callie is impetuous.

deltateamaplha
24-07-2005, 06:37 PM
To be honest I just don't care who she is ! and if there the same person well what are you going to do about it make 100's off topics saying OMG~!!~!~!@!~ IMP is CALLIE

GommeInc
24-07-2005, 06:38 PM

It is taken from HK which MOD's have access too. It is a tool used to search specific ID's and look at all the register usernames from the unique IP adress that the accounts were registered on.

(From stevo)

Doesn't this mean the 'hotel manager' is brekaing the T&C's set by the company?!

Even after reading this, you still think Callie isn't Impetuous then you really need to take your head out of the staff members backsides and enter the real world.
Although this is good evidence that has already been seen.

There is a chance they used the same PC.

Perhaps different staff use different PC's? How would you know? How would we all know?

andrew
24-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Okay.
This might not look exactly like the above image, but then again I did it in 5 minutes. Anyone can..

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/4659/test35fo.png (http://imageshack.us)

My point? If it took me 5 minutes to produce this, then it wouldn't exactly be hard to create that above image saying that Callie is Impetuous. Screenshot's can be edited and pictures can be produced. Don't believe everything you see.

Global, If Callie is Kitty, :o She was in that room with us the other day, She swore at me ;s so it cant of been Callie

Exactly. Not the same people, end of story. :)

the wombats
24-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Although this is good evidence that has already been seen.

There is a chance they used the same PC.

Perhaps different staff use different PC's? How would you know? How would we all know?
they might just work in and pick a PC, or, the accounts might of been made on the main computer

Rawr
24-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Lol i honestly don't care if Callie is Impetuous. Does it really make a huge difference? :s

Tondi
24-07-2005, 07:12 PM
If this hasnt been posted already,

this has been ripped from Stevoslabs.net - script site.

Ry
24-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Yes...Callie is Kitty, I was in a room of a well known habbo a few days ago, and all of a sudden "Kitty" enters....and sits quietly, I then whisper to her "Your callie aint ya" and she said..."i DONT know what your on about"

.... ;) Must be. But on the other hand....Maybe imp and callie's names were simply registered from a computer in habbo offices and thats why it says that.

Hmmmmmmm

lauralol
24-07-2005, 07:17 PM
callie is impetuous..impetuous was promoted then or she did a lot of work which allowed her level of status to rise and put her as hotel manager. I do agree is lauralol, but listen laura, is says in the T&C that your not allowed to give passwords to anyone for any reason and you will be in serious consequences for doing so and breaking the rule. I believe callie is impetuous because that would be the only reason. Or callie could be someone else and impetuous might have used her computer becuase hers was broken. I think there is many solutions, I think I got a point and a lot of you will yell at me for it but I think there is plenty of things that can be true or false. IMP might be CALLIE if its true then she broke a rule other then that we have no proof. Once again I think callie is impetuous.
I didnt say they shared account :l I said they could have used the same computer, and i agree with meyaz.. I do not give a poo if callie is impetuous, it doesnt affect me in any way, shape or form

Laura.
24-07-2005, 07:19 PM
To be honest I just don't care who she is ! and if there the same person well what are you going to do about it make 100's off topics saying OMG~!!~!~!@!~ IMP is CALLIE

Totally Agree With Yoo Meyaz. Stop Makng These Topics!

deltateamaplha
24-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Thanx ! :eusa_ange

Laura.
24-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanx ! :eusa_ange

Lol I Started To Read It And Went Grrr Is There an End To These Topics.. P.s Does It Matter If Callie = Imp Or Not?!?! We All Have Clones! (Well Most People)

Pixel?
24-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Pretty nice find..

Pixel?
24-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Lol Laura we will probly never hear the end of this topic :P

Might as well get used to it :(

Dj_dude007
24-07-2005, 07:29 PM
I agree with the majority... Who cares if they are the same person? Hotel will still run the same. So you sad people might aswell find something else to moan about as this subject has been sooo boring.

Laura.
24-07-2005, 07:30 PM
I Hope It Ends Soon....

P.s Does It Matter If Callie = Imp Or Not?!?! We All Have Clones! (Well Most People) :p

Smits
24-07-2005, 07:32 PM
sooooooooooooooooooooo.......................

WOT

GommeInc
24-07-2005, 07:33 PM
You don't need to say the same thing over and over laura =/

I don't care but she could of at least told us because she kinda hides it and the people who started this research (nosey as they were) found out.

Pixel?
24-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Lol, There always will be 'Sad' People who will keep dragging it up..

No Offence.. :eusa_droo

Pixel?
24-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Good point Comme but there is no need for people to keep dragging this up.

Edit: Gomme*

littleredevil
24-07-2005, 07:41 PM
does it really matter noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so forget about it ok!!

lauralol
24-07-2005, 07:41 PM
does it really matter noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so forget about it ok!!
exactly :l we dont care

Pixel?
24-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Lmaoooooooooo
Think you all need chill pills :D

Matty
24-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Lock lock it lock it lock it.

Anger
24-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Who care if she is impetetous its just one woman sitting at her desk helping the sulake company, just think if we had no hm or staff habbo would be like gone so be grateful someone runs the hotel and is trying there best to make it better.

Col
24-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Who care if she is impetetous its just one woman sitting at her desk helping the sulake company, just think if we had no hm or staff habbo would be like gone so be grateful someone runs the hotel and is trying there best to make it better.

Amen.. :)

Anger
24-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Finally someone agree's :)

!.x6x.Fliss.x9x.!
24-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Omg, I didn't know she was Santa :o I met Santa ;) Good find

Cypher-
24-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Old picture.. :s

Owen
24-07-2005, 09:55 PM
It's just gonna remain a mystery i guess =\

DJ Rareness
24-07-2005, 10:11 PM
The fact is, she is breaking a rule from the T&C's. Ban Ban Ban!

Phila
24-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Sorry if it's old... i don't read this sh.itty forum everyday unlike u lot.

Laura.
24-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Phila Dont Swear Please.. Little People On Forum :P And Whats Wrong With This Forum?!?!

-sFusion-
24-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Thanks for posting this for the gizillionth time :p
And this forum is by far better than all the other forums I've been on :eusa_clap

ASHFELT
24-07-2005, 10:45 PM

(From stevo)

:o yawn not really new news and it's not very important

Mr.Himself
28-07-2005, 02:28 PM

(From stevo)

i was gunna post this, yup its true

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!