PDA

View Full Version : Just about every title and emblem...

Mattch
19-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Sorry if posted already but I couldnt find it on the search.

I've been working with many other people on a list that shows every title and emblem and how to get them, we have most of them but not all

You can see the list below:

Titles and Emblems for COD6 MP (http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Titles)

Hope this helps if you want to know how to get a title / emblem or find out how you earned it!

ItsDave
19-11-2009, 09:50 PM
I have Accident Prone or Hardcore Only. Accident prone because sometimes when your going around a corner and you see someone, you shoot, but because its a hardcore game, betrayal. Hardcore only because thats all I play. But savage find.

Mattch
20-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks, hope this helps out alot of others, maybe sticky worthy?

Mattch
24-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Sorry for double,

Does anyone know how to get the MW2 (the one that can be seen as the one set when looking at the gallery pics) as we tried to recreate the way to get them but it dosent seem to work.

If you have any idea how to get it please post here or PM me

Mattch
25-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Sorry for triple but im bring yet another update.

We now know how to get the MW2 title (level 69 1st Prestige) and have added the title icons to the Titles section to make it easier for you.

Mattch
29-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Another Update:

We "upgraded" the emblems section to make it easier, if you can get us any images for the ones we dont have that would be great but we are still working on it :)

Edited By JamesOYES (Trialist Forum Moderator) Please Don't Double Post.

Accipiter
29-11-2009, 02:00 PM
im sure i got accident prone for falling off the side of high rise or something similar.

And i sooo want to know how to get double agent, im using madman and the blood hand atm.

Edit2: i think i got headrush for such ammount of headshots while on last stand.

Spiffing
30-11-2009, 09:58 PM
This is exactly what I've been looking for, thanks. +rep :D

Neil
30-11-2009, 10:17 PM
im sure i got accident prone for falling off the side of high rise or something similar.

And i sooo want to know how to get double agent, im using madman and the blood hand atm.

Edit2: i think i got headrush for such ammount of headshots while on last stand.

Yea that is how you get it.

Just wondering, if you prestige do you lose all your titles and emblems? xD

J0SH
30-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Yea that is how you get it.

Just wondering, if you prestige do you lose all your titles and emblems? xD

No you don't just your killstreaks you've unlocked.

Neil
30-11-2009, 11:12 PM
No you don't just your killstreaks you've unlocked.

So you lose everything but call sign related stuff really?

Pretty lame you have to prestige to get all the titles, obviously it was to be expected for emblems.

Mattch
01-12-2009, 08:56 PM
To clear this up:

After prestige you will lose EVERYTHING ACCEPT you callsign titles and emblems, on the upside you are able to unlock a load of new titles and emblems and these can be seen by the Glowing Green challenges.

When you go into Prestige for the 2nd time the Glowing Green prestige challenges DONT reset.

Mattch
16-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Another Update:

We have now colour coded the way you unlock the titles and emblems in the following way:

Access to title is unlocked after prestiging
Unlocked after achieving a certain rank
Unlocked after completing a perk challenge
Unlocked after completing a kill streak challenge (or anything related to kill streak rewards)
Unlocked after completing an equipment challenge (or anything related to your equipment)
Unlocked after completing a challenge having to do with specific game modes
Unlocked by completing a game winning action in kill cam (finishing move challenges)
Unlocked by getting payback by different means
Unlocked by actions related to general gameplay

Unlocked by Default

PaulMacC
17-12-2009, 08:13 AM
The best title is STD. IW employees had it on and then if you knife someone who has it on it spreads.

J0SH
18-12-2009, 05:41 AM
Anyone got the STD title? You can only get it by knifing someone who has the title, and I dont that earlier so now I've got it. The first week MW2 came out Infinity Ward staff went into games with it on so other people can get it and now it's a massive infectious thing, but it's such an ugly title it could take people ages to get it legit, so I guess the key is to knife your friend for it.

ecstasy
18-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Can you get titles in private matches, or do can you only get them in public matches?

Anyone got the STD title? You can only get it by knifing someone who has the title, and I dont that earlier so now I've got it. The first week MW2 came out Infinity Ward staff went into games with it on so other people can get it and now it's a massive infectious thing, but it's such an ugly title it could take people ages to get it legit, so I guess the key is to knife your friend for it.

ooh, i'll look out for it, didnt know that thats how you got it. i dont really look at peoples callsigns
i only have infected, are there any more stab someone/they stab you titles?

Mattch
18-12-2009, 06:41 PM
The only title that requires you to kill someone while they are using it is the STD title.

It is very rare to get as hardly anyone uses it.

ecstasy
19-12-2009, 12:14 PM
And can you get titles in private matches, or is it public only?

Mattch
19-12-2009, 01:07 PM
And can you get titles in private matches, or is it public only?

Public only

ecstasy
24-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Got the STD title last night :)

crazed
24-12-2009, 01:27 PM
The best title is STD. IW employees had it on and then if you knife someone who has it on it spreads.

The infected one is good :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!