PDA

View Full Version : Your Ideas Needed!

ThisNameWillDo!
20-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Hello, this is probably my favourite forum for ideas and stuff so here goes...

I'm making a new VIP Area for my online gaming website, http://www.vincesgames.com , and I need to know what I can put on it to make it.. ermm.. awesome? Basically so far the ideas I've thought up are making a new category called VIP Games/Videos so VIP members have their own games and videos, they don't have adverts, different coloured username, more profile features, different themes and a theme selector.

To get VIP you'll just have to pay something like £2 or something.

Any ideas are welcome, and I'd really appreciate them!

Thanks a lot.

iDenning
20-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Your doing well with this site :) The things you have so far are really good. Maybe you can have it so non-VIP can only play 20 games a day but VIP get unlimited? Then when someone runs out they will want to buy VIP. Not sure tbh, you have good ideas already :P

AlexOC
20-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Competitions!!

Also make sure you can purchase VIP via mobile/landline, it is the easiest way for a customer to buy something. It will easily get you more VIP users.

ThisNameWillDo!
20-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Your doing well with this site :) The things you have so far are really good. Maybe you can have it so non-VIP can only play 20 games a day but VIP get unlimited? Then when someone runs out they will want to buy VIP. Not sure tbh, you have good ideas already :P

Hey, thank you very much, I really am trying my best :) Hmmm yeah that's an interesting idea I never thought of, hmmmmm, thanks! :D

Competitions!!

Also make sure you can purchase VIP via mobile/landline, it is the easiest way for a customer to buy something. It will easily get you more VIP users.

Ah, competitions, a fantastic idea, I used to do these but I never thought about just doing them for VIPs. Ah yeah, that's a good idea too, thanks a lot for both of your inputs guys! :)

+Rep to you both if I can.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!