PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [LilleG] Christmas: House & Skating Rink

lilleg
20-11-2009, 09:59 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2eegepx.png
That's it. See it in action on the banner for zabbo.dk on december 1st.
please rate

Accipiter
20-11-2009, 10:15 PM
wth is zabbo.dk ? sounds like a retro.

the house bores me so much, snow is to plain and i don't know why its melted on the sides of the roof.

there isn't really much detail at all put into either of them, they're quite basic, only think i like is the candy canes.

Fabienne
20-11-2009, 10:17 PM
I think its cute but the snow on the house is a bit flat. I suggest having snow on the windows, chimney and on the ground.

:) It's still cute.

lilleg
20-11-2009, 10:24 PM
lol. zabbo.dk is an official fansite for Habbo.dk ^^, seeing it in action indicates more light, habbos and more

Amberr
20-11-2009, 10:30 PM
I fink it looks cute :)
but i do agree with the others the snow does look abit flat
but i do like the idea tho :) x

Tanna
21-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Maybe some more snow on the chimney and the roof, and it would be perfect! :)

Kyle
22-11-2009, 02:17 PM
not really a fan...

Lee
22-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Its alright :) Improve by adding grass, and completely coving the roof in snow :) +Rep :)

qazwerty
27-11-2009, 03:22 AM
wth is zabbo.dk ? sounds like a retro.

the house bores me so much, snow is to plain and i don't know why its melted on the sides of the roof.

there isn't really much detail at all put into either of them, they're quite basic, only think i like is the candy canes.

do you have to be so rude? "the house bores me"

couldnt you just say, the house needs to be fixed up a little? or something similar like a normal human?

Accipiter
27-11-2009, 06:47 PM
do you have to be so rude? "the house bores me"

couldnt you just say, the house needs to be fixed up a little? or something similar like a normal human?

You really have to get use to me, because this is the way i express my feelings, If i said "it needs fixed up a little" he'd have said how saying bores shows that the red everywhere is pretty damn boring and the c+p'd tiles (it looks that way because of the error on the right hand wall) ruin it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!