PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2 Nuke - First of the Day

Sam
21-11-2009, 01:52 AM
Everyones probably seen billions of these by now but here's my first nuke of the day. Video's still processing so it may not work straight away.

Got bored and felt like testing out my new Dazzle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQc_OfYTIqk

scottish
21-11-2009, 02:10 AM
The video you have requested is not available.

waitz

J0SH
21-11-2009, 02:17 AM
The video doesn't work and nukes aren't impressive :(

Sam
21-11-2009, 02:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBusLI0RMtM

New link. I knowthey aren't. Just testing the Dazzle :)

PaulMacC
21-11-2009, 02:45 AM
No need to post everything here. You dont see me, josh or jord posting every video we make. You should have entitled the thread Quality Settings - Thoughts.

Black_Apalachi
21-11-2009, 03:22 AM
Don't you even get to see the effect of it? Btw how do you record videos on an XBOX anyway?

J0SH
21-11-2009, 06:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBusLI0RMtM

New link. I knowthey aren't. Just testing the Dazzle :)

Sub to me (Joshsyndrome) PaulMacC (Pyropuncher) and Jord (DubbleJord) we'll fill up your sub box for you.

Sam
21-11-2009, 11:24 AM
But is this not the CoD section? Am i not free to post whatever CoD related content i like? :D

PaulMacC
21-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Yes but posting pointless content that contributes no discussion is classified as spam and spam is against the rules :D

adaym
21-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Yes but posting pointless content that contributes no discussion is classified as spam and spam is against the rules :D
Then why don't you infract him for breaking the rules as you are a moderator? Oh wait he's not breaking the rules.

Neil
21-11-2009, 01:12 PM

Oh really?

As far as I see it, he posted a video of himself using his first nuke on MW2 in the CoD forum, a question has been asked by someone that was unaware of something about the nuke, this thread is not spam because it has purpose and creates discussion, the only reason you even comment is because you believe "nukes are nothing special" which may be the case but some people don't have time to play all the time and feel like they've achieved something difficult by calling a nuke.

Callum.
21-11-2009, 02:14 PM
No need to post everything here. You dont see me, josh or jord posting every video we make. You should have entitled the thread Quality Settings - Thoughts.

you don't shut up about your videos. although you don't post them, you always talk about how you get paid and make loads of videos, even though the majority don't care.

grats on the nuke.

Mint
21-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Nice Nuke! Never seen one before. I have had a 25 kill streak a couple of times but didn't have it unlocked. :$

Ignore Paul, this ain't spam. :)

Spiffing
21-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Well I found it interesting.
I'll get nervous now that the game can end any minute :(. Nice score. :D

PaulMacC
22-11-2009, 05:48 AM
you don't shut up about your videos. although you don't post them, you always talk about how you get paid and make loads of videos, even though the majority don't care.

grats on the nuke.
Fair point although I don't make threads about it. Well, we'll leave it at that then.
OT - I'm on my 23rd Nuke I think.

Jord
22-11-2009, 05:53 AM

grats on the nuke.

I'd gloat like paul (also known as lP lA lU lL) if I made $50 per 20k views my videos got on machinima (THERE ON MACHINIMA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD) - Easy $100+ Per video >.<

He makes $20+ Per video on blip too, And his fanbase is getting bigger by the day.

In all right he can gloat as much as he wants he's moving up from what he likes to do.

Well I found it interesting.
I'll get nervous now that the game can end any minute :(. Nice score. :D

Ok then werido, Who gets nervous because a games going to end because of a nuke.. Its just a game
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Mod): Please do not be rude to other members.

Neil
22-11-2009, 10:14 AM
Wow he's certainly earning alot of money from this isn't he? Why didn't you put that in English currency? He's only getting like £25 per 10k views then, if he played less xbox and got a real job he'd earn way more than that, even more money if he kept with school, did really well in English, expanded his games library from CoD4 and CoD6 and actually reviewed games, he may be earning money for what he does but what he earns from tons of views is like pocket money to some people. :S

Robbinz
22-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Wow he's certainly earning alot of money from this isn't he? Why didn't you put that in English currency? He's only getting like £25 per 10k views then, if he played less xbox and got a real job he'd earn way more than that, even more money if he kept with school, did really well in English, expanded his games library from CoD4 and CoD6 and actually reviewed games, he may be earning money for what he does but what he earns from tons of views is like pocket money to some people. :S

hes still making money out of noting but a hobbie which is good so if he save that money up and like money hes mom/dad gives him he will be saving in no time?

Neil
22-11-2009, 10:51 AM
hes still making money out of noting but a hobbie which is good so if he save that money up and like money hes mom/dad gives him he will be saving in no time?

Either way I don't think anyone cares that he earns money for playing games, maybe he should use that money, buy a different game and stop living on CoD all the time, maybe he'll learn that there are much better games available, I'm sure he'll be alot of good to mechinma when people move on from CoD games when IW decide to make something new.

PaulMacC
22-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Actually, if I wanted to I could earn £150 a week from submitting 6 videos which is my maximum quota at the moment. I have a part-time job on top of this, this is a hobby not a job. I roughly earn about £80 a week from my part-time job so earning £150 from something that doesn't exactly take work is a win win on my part.

Either way I don't think anyone cares that he earns money for playing games, maybe he should use that money, buy a different game and stop living on CoD all the time, maybe he'll learn that there are much better games available, I'm sure he'll be alot of good to mechinma when people move on from CoD games when IW decide to make something new.
It's my choice to what I play, you can say whatever you want. I'd rather play games to my choosing. There are much better games available, no, there isn't (imo). That is your opinion, stop trying to making decisions on me based on your own opinion. I can play and buy whatever I want and most of the money I earn from gaming is going towards buying a car so I'd rather get a lot of playtime off 1 game than the same amount from 15.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!