PDA

View Full Version : I actually brought a 360!

Frodo13.
21-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Yes, I've actually turned to the dark side. Got Forza and GTA:EFLC with my bundle. Will probably be getting LIVE next week. I feel like such a traitor!

Fez
21-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Now you will feel what I have felt child.

Acceptance.

No console is superior, in my opinion, they are brothers. We are brothers.

Unless you have a vagina.

Jahova
21-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Yes, I've actually turned to the dark side. Got Forza and GTA:EFLC with my bundle. Will probably be getting LIVE next week. I feel like such a traitor!
You can get a free trial of live if you create an account on your xbox.

Frodo13.
21-11-2009, 06:14 PM
You can get a free trial of live if you create an account on your xbox.

Yes I know, but I need to get a wireless adaptor first.

adaym
21-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Where did you bring it?

Hushie
22-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Where did you bring it?

IF this was facebook I'd like this.

But yay xbox

Eoin
22-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Yes I know, but I need to get a wireless adaptor first.
if youve got a laptop just plug your xbox into it with the ethernet and save money.

Kyle!
22-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Yeah honestly, I'm fed up with people not knowing how to spell 'bought'. IS IT THAT HARD!?!? Negative rep.

Frodo13.
23-11-2009, 12:01 AM
I feel insulted. -rep

Black_Apalachi
23-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Where did you bring it?

IF this was facebook I'd like this.

But yay xbox

lol to both :P

Soon you'll just feel silly and ashamed for hating XBOXs for all those years, just like me! Then you'll feel let down by Sony after being a loyal customer for over a decade, then they go and sell you that piece of **** which is supposed to be a sequel to the PS2, (that is if you have a PS3).

Mint
24-11-2009, 12:15 PM
There honestly isn't a great deal of difference between PS3's and 360's. So what if you bought the inferior console, you saved god knows how much money which more than balances things out.

Yeah honestly, I'm fed up with people not knowing how to spell 'bought'. IS IT THAT HARD!?!? Negative rep.
Yeh it was the first thing I noticed when I saw the thread title, gets on my nerves lol. Typical young 360 owner though. :P

lol to both :P

Soon you'll just feel silly and ashamed for hating XBOXs for all those years, just like me! Then you'll feel let down by Sony after being a loyal customer for over a decade, then they go and sell you that piece of **** which is supposed to be a sequel to the PS2, (that is if you have a PS3).

What the ****... I have heard some nonsensical things from 360 fan boys but that has to be the worst. Calling a PS3 a piece of crap that is "supposed" to be a sequel to a PS2 lol! When in actual fact the PS3 is a better console than the 360. When PS3's first came out and they were something like £500 ($600) loads of people bought the cheaper 360's for £200 and were like "yh 360's are well better than PS3's!" It really was pathetic, now Ps3 have released this cheap mini/slim PS3 many people have switched over to PS3...

Black_Apalachi
24-11-2009, 01:24 PM
... What the ****... I have heard some nonsensical things from 360 fan boys but that has to be the worst. Calling a PS3 a piece of crap that is "supposed" to be a sequel to a PS2 lol! When in actual fact the PS3 is a better console than the 360. When PS3's first came out and they were something like £500 ($600) loads of people bought the cheaper 360's for £200 and were like "yh 360's are well better than PS3's!" It really was pathetic, now Ps3 have released this cheap mini/slim PS3 many people have switched over to PS3...

Actually I was a PS fan boy. I disliked XBOXs so much I didn't even want to have a go of one and had already made a judgement based on how they looked. However when GTA IV was released, I went for the 360 as it was the cheaper option as you say. Being a PS fan boy though I later went on to also purchase a PS3 for around the amount you stated. I was then able to make a valid judgement on which console was better and for me it is the 360. So now I'm not a fan boy either way.

What is pathetic though, are PS fan boys who assume their console is better in every way just because it is more powerful and therefore more expensive. Your judgement is irrelevant until you have lived with both consoles for a reasonable length of time as I have. I find the PS3 so bad that mine has been collecting dust for most of its life as I mostly play on the 360 (even though I have to go into my brother's room and can only play it around his schedule). THAT'S HOW MUCH MORE SATISFYING THE 360 IS!!!!

As for my 'sequel' comment, the PS3 hardly lives up to this as it's not even backwards compatible! :P

Mint
24-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Actually I was a PS fan boy. I disliked XBOXs so much I didn't even want to have a go of one and had already made a judgement based on how they looked. However when GTA IV was released, I went for the 360 as it was the cheaper option as you say. Being a PS fan boy though I later went on to also purchase a PS3 for around the amount you stated. I was then able to make a valid judgement on which console was better and for me it is the 360. So now I'm not a fan boy either way.

What is pathetic though, are PS fan boys who assume their console is better in every way just because it is more powerful and therefore more expensive. Your judgement is irrelevant until you have lived with both consoles for a reasonable length of time as I have. I find the PS3 so bad that mine has been collecting dust for most of its life as I mostly play on the 360 (even though I have to go into my brother's room and can only play it around his schedule). THAT'S HOW MUCH MORE SATISFYING THE 360 IS!!!!

As for my 'sequel' comment, the PS3 hardly lives up to this as it's not even backwards compatible! :P

Mine is! :) Mine is an original PS3, the first PS3's were backwards compatible but when Sony noticed that people were not prepared to pay so much for a console they had to start taking technology out so they could sell PS3's for cheaper. This was ages ago, I'm not talking about the slims here however the slim is just another example of reducing the price of the console. :P

If you prefer 360's then that's great for you, we can't all go around liking the same thing.

Black_Apalachi
24-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Mine is! :) Mine is an original PS3, the first PS3's were backwards compatible but when Sony noticed that people were not prepared to pay so much for a console they had to start taking technology out so they could sell PS3's for cheaper. This was ages ago, I'm not talking about the slims here however the slim is just another example of reducing the price of the console. :P

If you prefer 360's then that's great for you, we can't all go around liking the same thing.

Oh yeah, the old 40GBs wasn't it? It's even worse to think I bought a top of the range 80GB yet I'm deprived of what seems like such a basic and automatic feature.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!